❤Ch.2

"Wow, Y-you look great Y/n," Deuce stuttered.

"So you can look girly," Ace laughed, only to get elbowed in the gut by Deuce.

"Thank you, Deuce. Now let's get a move on, we don't have all day. So which way to the Heartslabyul dorm you two?" Y/n asked trying to ignore how revealing she feels with her short skirt.

------

(Heartslabyul)

"It's beautiful here, way better than our dump," Grimm whined.

"Grimm, our dump is a working progress," Y/n said as she scratched behind his ear.

The group slowly wandered into the rose maze, when they heard a voice in the distance.

"Shoot. I've gotta get these roses painted," Sighed an orange-haired boy.

"Look someone's here," Grimm pointed.

"Oh watch out for that paint. Any splatter and it's off with my head," The guy laughed.

"Paint the roses, I feel like I've seen this before," Y/n said as she thought back to her dream from last night.

Suddenly Y/n felt a hand being placed around the waist, and suddenly being pulled face first into someone's chest.

"Smile," Said a cheerful voice.

As Y/n looked up to see it was the Orange-haired boy, who was smiling up at his hand. Then suddenly their bright flash, Y/n gasped in shock as she quickly shoved the boy away.

"W-what was that?!" Y/n asked in shock.

"What is with that reaction? You act as you've never seen a phone before," The boy laughed.

"No, I haven't. What is the phone?" Y/n asked.

"What?!" Deuce and boy asked in shock.

"Where ever Y/n is from, they aren't exactly up with the times like ours. They don't even have electricity where she's from," Ace summarized.

"I feel so sorry for you. Anyways sorry for scaring you like that. I am Cater Diamond 3rd year, and you are ~," Cater asked Y/n with a wink. " It's nice to meet a pretty girl like you,"

"I'm Y/n, it's lovely to meet you," Y/n smiled bashfully as she curtsy slightly.

"Ah, so you're the head leader of that Ramshackle Dorm I heard about. Know it makes sense how you can stand that place without a good magic cam," Carter smiled.

"Magic-cam?" Y/n asked as she tilted her head curiously.

"This guy really likes to run his mouth," Grimm groaned.

"Oh wait, I don't have time for small talk!" Carter said in distress," Hey could you help me paint these roses, Deuce, Grim you can help change the colors with magic,"

So they helped Cater with the rose painting, But it turns out Deuce and Grim were pretty terrible at magically turning roses red. Deuce made most of the blue, while Grimm set them on fire. Y/n found it hard to watch as Cater found out that Ace didn't bring a respective apology tart.