Bean Day Pt.1

Notice: Sorry I didn't continue the Vargas camp story. But I'm going, to be honest, I think that was somewhat of a boring event. It got interesting later on. So I don't know how to write that story, without basically just rewriting the event with characters slapped in. So till I come up with something, IT BEAN DAY! And I am trying to expand the new characters.

 So till I come up with something, IT BEAN DAY! And I am trying to expand the new characters

"What is bean day?" Cotton and silk asked.

"Take your seats, puppies. We will now determine groups for.... this school's traditional event, 『 Happy Beans Day 』tomorrow. The groups have been set.『 Happy Beans Day 』is Night Raven College's traditional event that is done in February," Crewel began.

" And, there was a magical harp that had a beautiful singing voice. It was said that the voice of that harp... had given humans, livestock, and even plants happiness. But, an envious giant monster got into that valley and stole that magical harp. Time passed, and the people were suffering because of hunger. Amidst all that, a farmer got a magical bean by coincidence. And that bean is, the magical『 Happy Bean 』! The vine of the Happy Bean tree reached the home of the giant in the sky overnight. The farmers climbed those vines and took the harp back. And when they got back to the ground, they cut the bean tree and exterminated the giant who was chasing them after. And then the rich nature went back with the magical harp's voice in the valley —— is how the story goes. Take back what was taken. If they got you, return them twice as much, like the anecdote," Crewel explained to the foreign students.

"So what's this game than, are we hurting each other or something?" Ferra asked as she doodled a crude drawing of Crewel.

" But —— The 『 Happy Beans Day 』on Night Raven College is quite different.『 Happy Beans Day 』on this school is an event where students not based on dorms nor grades will be divided into 2 teams and fight over who will get the harp... IT'S A HETEROGENEOUS SPORTS COMPETITION!!!" Crewel said with a loud voice, Scaring Ferra out of her seat. "We were supposed to throw beans at the monsters to chase away bad omens, but —— The students who play the monster role would endure them and do a counterattack. And then both sides would brawl." Crewel explained.

"So a war of sorts," Marcel reiterated.

"Yes, and the losing team has to do special training with Mr.Vargas," Crewel stated.

"What!? Why," Ferra, Cotton, and silk gasped in horror.

"You all will be set on different teams, so listen closely. Marcel and Ferra are on team monster, while the twins and Y/n on the Farmer team. For more info, go talk to Vargas," Crewel said as he left the classroom.

"So whoever losses, they have to deal with that meathead of a teacher. That sucks, I don't want to deal with that," Y/n groaned as she stretched her arms out.