Ch.1

Ghosts... Ghosts live in this Dorm and Crowley so happened to have forgotten when he let us stay in this run down place. Next thing I know all 5 of us are now the school's handymen cause Crowley doesn't want us freeloading after all. So the next day he tasked us to clean the main street, and that's how we meet this As^#$#, Ace. who started to tease us out of nowhere.

----------

"It's pretty pathetic that you have to be the janitor of the school just to say," Ace laughed.

"GRR! Let me at him!" Ora and Grimm growled as Y/n held them back.

"And what's a tiny thing like you gonna do," Ace laughed.

"Don't mind him, if he gets joy talking down to us that's just how much of a life he doesn't have,"  Y/n smirked as she stared at Ace, " I'm pretty sure he was excepted out of pity,"

"Huh! Why don't you say that again! I dare YOU!" Ace growled.

"What, hurt cause that's the truth," Y/n mocked without fear.

Out of nowhere blue flames shot at Ace, but the rude boy quickly used his magic and used the wind to blow the fire elsewhere. Unintentionally setting the queen of heart's statue on fire.

---------

And of course, we got in trouble, when it was all Ace's fault for not minding his own business. So Crowley said our punishment was to clean 100 windows around the school, and wouldn't you know it Ace tried to escape punishment. So as we looked for him we meet a much nicer blue-haired boy named Deuce, who helped catch Ace by dropping a cauldron on him. If I'm gonna be honest, I did not feel sorry for the redhead.

And of course, things can't go smoothly as Grim tried to escape too, so we chased after him. Only to get into further trouble after we accidentally broke a special chandelier, Crowley was soo pissed with the use he said we were going to expel us at midnight. He said he would reconsider if we managed to get a special gem from the Dworfes mine.

Only to discover that there was a monster there, making it so much harder to get that gem. Luckily I had a plan and for once it worked and we managed to grab the gem and made a run for it... But...

----------  

"The monster caught up to use what do we do?!" Grimm Panicked.

"I'll stop it," Y/n spoke up.

"W-What?"

Y/n stopped suddenly and slowly turned towards the monster. Ace and Grimm watched in horror as The monster got closer and closer to the defenseless girl. Deuce called out to Y/n as he quickly turned back to protect Y/n.