🐺Ch.7

Jack was on his morning jog when his nose picked up a familiar scent. Not wanting Y/n to be late he decides to go check on them, but her scent didn't lead him to the dorm. It leads him to the lone tree on the hill, just a hop skip, and a jump away from the dorm. As he got closer to the tree, he could see a sleeping form high up in the branches.

"Y/n, Y/N!" He called.

The figure jumped and slipped off the branch, Jack flinched as he ran to catch her. When suddenly the hanging branches came together and Caught her before she could hit the ground. He watched in awe as the flowery branches slowly lowered Y/n to the ground softly. With a sigh of relief, Jack ran over to the female and helped her to her feet.

"What were you doing up there?" Jack asked.

"I was just sleeping, I like sleeping outside," Y/n said nonchalantly as she dusted herself off.

"You're, so odd," Jack sighed as he followed her back to the dorm.

------

It was the day of the magical shift tournament, and it was full of cheers and smiles as Y/n and Grimm wandered around the many food stands. Y/n smiled nervesly as she wondered if Riddle's plan was going to work out, and when Ruggie was going to stick. Grimm smiled as he sniffed all of the foods around vendors when suddenly there was a bunch of screaming coming from the stadium. Y/n crossed her fingers, hoping that the plan worked as she headed to Savanaclaw Dorm.

"Get ready Zephyr," Y/n said as the fire fairy entered her pendent.

------

As Y/n arrived Riddle, Jack, Ace, and Deuce were already there and in the heat of battle with some Savanaclaw underlings. Y/n slowly hide behind the corner of the bleachers and cast as small spell around the Savanaclaw lackeys.

"Dead Magic zone," Y/n chuckled.

(Dead magic zone is an invisible atmosphere in which no magic can exist. The size of the zone depends on the caster)

"W-what happened to my magic!"

"Why isn't my magic working?!

"What's happening?!"

"Nows our chance, Off With Your Heads!" Riddle shouted as all the students were collared, " Ace, Duece keep those guys busy,"

"Why are you guys still trying it's too late for the Diasomnia members," Ruggie laughed.

"Hoho, What an interesting story,"