Scary Monster Event Ch.1

"Y/n, Y/n people are doing stuff to our dorm," Inir sadi as she pulled on Y/n's arm.

"Oh really? Who could they be?" Y/n wondered.

"GAAHHH! MONSTER! Y/n We Gotta Run!" Grimm shouted as he saw the dragon.

"It's not real, Silly Grimm," Inir giggled.

"Ooh, you're back," Lilia smiled as he hung upside down.

"Well good day, Lilia," Y/n smiled.

"WAAAH!! THERE'S A MONSTER BEHIND YOU!!!" Grimm screamed.

"HAHAHA! What a nice reaction〜!" Lilia laughed as he set his feet on the ground, " You came back earlier than I expected."

": Y-you are... Diasomnia Dorm's... that guy that always come out upside down!" Grimm stuttered.

"Indeed. I'm Lilia Vanrouge, the phantom young boy," Lilia smiled.

" So what are you doing here Mr.Lilia," Inir asked the slightly taller boy. (Inir is 138cm. Lilia is 158cm)

"Well little one, we of Diasomnia are decorating. The decorations on the tree branches are all our Diasomnia Student's hard work," Lilia smiled as he patted the little girls ruby head, " We also did the gate and the lanterns."

"We'll get the gate up in one count. Be careful of your head! Let's place the dragon's tail through the yard so it'll stand out guys!" The students shouted to each other.

" Wh-what is this... My dorm is turning into a monster house...! Hey! Don't decorate other people's dorms as you please〜!" Grimm shouted.

" As I please? The Headmaster gave an "Okay!" to me though?" Lilia stated simply.

"I'm not even surprised anymore," Y/n sighed.

"Don't say that. It's Halloween after all!" Lilia smiled, " Malleus said "I want to spend Halloween on the Ramshackle Dorm" no matter what.  Aren't you glad? You won't be able to make these big decorations yourself. Oh what, no need to thank me. We have to have fun together on Halloween after all. Hahaha!"

While Lilia smiled and chatted with the ghosts, Y/n started to feel tired as her arms started to feel heavy.

" So that's why I've been feeling really weak recently," Y/n mumbled to herself.