🍎Ch. 19.5

" Another vision, a beautiful queen falling into jealousy of another's beauty.  How original," Y/n thought sarcastically.

Ever since I came to Twisted wonderland I have been plagued with visions and dreams of the great seven. Why is that? Y/n wondered to herself, till the teacher broke her attention.

"Back to your seats, pups! For today's homeroom, I plan to give you a little test to see if you've gone soft during the holidays. I'm pretty sure that by now, you're all aware of the Nationwide Magical School Joint Cultural Festival this coming February. And our Night Raven College has been chosen as the center of activities," Crewel announced.

"Huh? Is there going to be a festival?" Y/n asked.

" Which of you pups said that? All I can hear is proof that you've never looked at the school bulletin boards that have been updated since September!" Crewel said as he whipped his teacher pointer, " But very well, bad boys need to be disciplined to learn their lessons, after all. The Joint Cultural Festival is a chance for all major magical schools to come and attend a gathering. And for two days, we hold competitions to showcase art, music, and even new magical discoveries. It is very much similar to an Inter-High but for cultural arts. Our 4th-year students are dispatched all over the world to help with research and to train themselves, too. And on the festival day, the 4th year will be coming back to announce their research."

"Oh, yeah... I never paid much attention to it, but we've never met any 4th-year students since the Opening Ceremony, huh," Ace said

" I did know that they were researching outside the school... We need to show them our gratitude properly," Deuce said.

Crewel went on to explain the cultural festival, and how The Magic Ministry, the Magical Board of Education, and the Magic University, Magical corporations, the Magical Research Board, and even celebrities come on the day of the festival to showcase many things. Grimm was excited about the possible food stalls that will be present.

"Now, then, that will be all for homeroom. Today's lesson will be all about defensive magic. Come here, you little pups!" Crewel said as he pointed to Grimm and Y/n.

Grimm with a cocky smirk hopped down and stood ready, while Y/n summoned Vinca into her pendant.

Crewel was strong with many powerful attacks, and he was a fierce attacker who didn't give Y/n or Grimm a chance to defend or fight back

Crewel was strong with many powerful attacks, and he was a fierce attacker who didn't give Y/n or Grimm a chance to defend or fight back. Y/n started to grow tired as Crewel continued to challenge her skills and strength. She had to hold back because of the small space and students behind her. The splotches on her body glowed faintly as pain shot through Y/n's body, a she slowly fell to her knees. Crewel stopped as he noticed a change in his student, while Ace and Deuce stared in worry as they watched a dark figure ghostly whisper in Y/n's ear. 

"Stop holding back, kill him, KILL Him!" the Figure chanted.

Y/n's H/c hair slowly turned black, as her mind started to become foggy.

"Y/n!?" Vinca called as she was forced out of the pendant.

"Miss Ebonywood?" Crewel called as the ghost figure seeped into Y/n's body

Purple veins crawled up her cheeks as her E/c eye's turned a poison purple.

"Miss Ebonywood! Get a hold of yourself!" Crewel ordered.

"  I am not Y/n Ebonywood. I am Evanora Latimer," A different voice chuckled.

"Evanora" charged at Crewel and sent a deadly spell at crewel.

"Whoever you are stand down!" Crewel ordered as a second spell zipped past him, as cut his face slightly.

"Y/n! Snap Out Of It!" Deuce shouted as he grabbed Y/n's arm.

"You are not Evanora Latimer!" Ace said as he grabbed Y/n's there arm.

"Let me go!" Evanora shouted.

"Give Y/n Back To Us!" Deuce demanded.

Y/n suddenly turned back as her knees gave out

"Y/n!!" Duece gasped as he caught her before she fell.

Crewel slowly approached the two as he looked over his female student. The splotches were slowly dimed as it grew an inch.

"Deuce take Miss Ebonywood to the infirmary," Crewel said as the blue-haired boy picked Y/n bridle style.

"Just like Azriel," Crewel sighed as he dismissed the class, " Crewely better find her world fast."

_____