"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3

"Took think that you simple 7 could defeat me," Darx laughed at his newly captured wedding attendance. Darx beat all seven and had them tied to their chair in the front row alongside Idia.

Some were covered in bruises and scratches, but nothing too serious. Some were tied to their chair, while the others were trapped in a freeze spell. Keeping them stuck in place in their seat.

"Way to get my hopes up you guys," Idia groaned.

"Thank you for trying you guys," Y/n sighed with a sad smile.

"Apologises, Darx was stronger than expected," Jade apologizes.

"I thought Sam said he only specialized in capture and summon magic," Vil growled.

"Yeah, he used gravity magic and other special magics," Jack commented.

" Ahh, I hate that Shrimy will be taken from us soon," Floyd groaned in annoyance.

---------

"To think that Darx posses that much magical power," Crowley gasped.

"But know that we are aware of his powers we can form a plan around them," Azul smirked, " I apologize for Jade and Floyd's blunder. Leave it to me, I can save the bride and Idia."

"With my magic, he won't know what hit him," Cater smiled.

"Cater Your excited," Deuce said simply.

"That's because I am confident, plus Darx can't take us all on at once, So deuce let's do this Together," Cater smiled.

"W-what why me?" Deuce stuttered, " I'm not that magically strong yet."

"No but your physically capable right, maybe we can overwell him that way," Cater suggested, " unless you're okay with abandoning Trey senpai and Y/n."

"N-no, I didn't mean it like that. Fine, I'll do it, to save Y/n and Trey Senpai," Deuce said with confidence.

"I'll go too If I can't handle the task my disciple fil at. I don't deserve to be called his master," Lilia said.

"So cool," Epel admired.

"Leave it to us," Lilia smiled.

-----------

The second group fought hard and valiantly, but they too were caught and bound to a seat in the second and first row. After the fight, most of the hall was trashed, much to Darx's disappointment.

"Clean this up, it looks like a pig's style," Darx commanded as he left the room to clean himself up.

The boys and Y/n stood and sat in complete silence till they could no longer hear Darx's footsteps.

"Hugh, I can't believe he beat us," Deuce sigh with his head hung low.

"We all took him on at the same time two, how many tricks are up to his sleeves," Cater whined.

"It's was such a failure that Y/n couldn't even watch," Azul groaned.

"What is she doing anyway?" Lilia asked.