🍎Ch.35

[LOCATION: Coliseum – Special Stage]

VIL: ....... Why am I here...?

" Vil! I am so relieved. The usual shine is back in your eyes," Rook smiled.

" I'm so glad... (sniff) Vil~! Don't worry us like that...!" Kalim sniffled.

JAMIL: Why are you crying, Kalim?

" I'm so relieved... I was wondering what we would do if that didn't work," Kalim smiled.

"....It seems like I have shown you all something unsightly. Throwing a tantrum and lashing out at others... I'm the worst. The ugliest kind of behavior wasn't it...?" Vil sighed.

" That's right. I thought you said tantrums were only for children up to 3," Epel smirked.

"That's really what you chose to say?" Grimm asked.

"Y/n, Y/n! Are you alright?" Deuce asked as he helped Y/n to her feet.

"Your awake, that's good," Ace sighed in relief," and D-Deuce developed his unique magic before I could... Are you for real...?"

GRIM: I wasn't gonna let Deuce beat me to it, yanno? But look at him now.

EPEL: (chuckles) We need to do our best, too~

" Now, then... How will we fix the stage? Fortunately, since we had the Coliseum evacuated beforehand, no one but us knows that Vil-senpai has caused this. We are quite fortunate that Vil-senpai's unique magic didn't have a prolonged effect. It would do well to fix the stage and remove the curse while no one's aware, but... It will be impossible to fix everything with what little magical power we have right now... I can't come up with a solution. Maybe it's too late to do anything," Jamil sighed.

GRIM: Nooo...

EPEL: Oh, no... Does this mean that the VDC will be...

???: Oh, my... What is the meaning of this?

"This place is a wreck," Azul sighed

"What happened to this place," Riddle gasped as he stared at the wrecked.

"What the hell happened?" Leona asked. 

"Y-you," Vil gasped.

" I thought of arriving early, but the stage is in shambles," said a familiar voice.

"Riddle-senpai, Leona-senpai, and Azul-senpai. What are you guys doing here?" deuce gasped.

"Tsuno-tarou, there's still 2 hours before the appointed time, right!?" Y/n gasped.

"TSUNO-TAROU!!" Everyone gasped in horror.

" Oh~! You're the Tsuno-tarou that loiters around Ramshackle Dorm at night, huh! Y/n told me a lot about you, but you really do have horns on your head! nyahaha—," Grimm mumbled as Deuce covered Grimm's mouth.

DEUCE: Hey, Grim!!! Hh-how can you talk to a senior like that!?

ACE: Y/n! How can you call him Tsuno-tarou!? How dense are you really, huh!?

EPEL: Y-yer tellin' me ya don't know who 'e is!?

"HAHAHA," Leona laughed.

"Y/n did you not realize who that is," Riddle and Azul sighed.