Scary Monster Event Ch.3

"Inir!" Called out a familiar voice.

"Ortho!" Inir smiled as Orth ran up to her and hugged her, "Welcome, everyone! Have fun at Ignihyde's Halloween! Now I'll start the screening."

"Screening?" Deuce questioned.

"Whoa! Jack o' Lanterns are coming out of the shelves!?" Jack awed as Y/n struggled to keep her eyes open.

The library changed and it started to look like a haunted forest. It felt soothing, back in the forest, the forests she traveled through back home.

"The library feels like a deep forest now... It's magic even I have never seen before," Malleus said.

"This is not magic, but it's a projection mapping that we Ignihyde students made. Using the building as it's base, we show a video data with a projector to it," Ortho explained.

"It's like I'm in a foreign place!" Inir awed in excitement.

" [chuckle] It suits Ignihyde who masters the magic technology right? And the one who's going to come out now is," Ortho smiled.

"What's a pumpkin that you can't eat?"...the answer is me! The sad, pumpkin knight!" Idia announced.

the answer is me! The sad, pumpkin knight!" Idia announced

"It's me, Idia Shroud. It would be weird if someone else comes out instead of me at this timing," Idia said proudly.

"That annoying way to talk... it really is Idia," Vil sighed.

 " Hihi, did I startle you? My Halloween costume is as you can see," Idia smiled under the helmet," Pumpkin Knight"!

"Pumpkin Knight?" Inir asked.

"Huh!? You don't know that famous horror movie, "Pumpkin Hollow"!?" Idia gasped.

"What's a movie?" Y/n and Inir asked innocently.

The group just sighed and briefly explained what movies were. Then Idia went on to explain what the Pumpkin knight is.

"It's an incarnation of a pumpkin that failed to me made a "Jack O' Lantern" for decorations. It can't be eaten, nor it will get hung up to decorate, the wrath of the pumpkin made it a pumpkin knight. It went back to the village where it was picked and attacked a person to another every night. It's a B class horror movie. It's general knowledge," Idia explained.

"Huh? That's a different scary story from Y/n's," Inir said.

"What's Y/n version?" Ortho asked happily.