🐚Ch.8

Another strange dream, this time about a mermaid who fell in love with a human. Such a cliched story, a naive person falling in love with someone who they might have to stay away from. Yet they peruse them anyway bring trouble with them.

Y/n stretched her arms as her eyes took in the light that filtered through the petals of her tree.

"Good morning Amizar," Y/n smiled as she patted the tree.

The tree hummed deeply as it moved its branches to allow Y/n to hop down to the ground safely. With a smile and feet on the ground, She turned and waved her tree goodbye as she made her way back to the dorm. As Y/n entered the main room she could hear muttering from the rooms upstairs. She slowly made her way up the stairs to see Grimm was studying for the test that was today. With a smile she kindly left Grimm to his studying to check up on the little creatures she let take over her room.

She found them around the dorm, and they were wet and cold. So she let them take shelter in her room.

"Master's back," Said a bunch of tiny voices.

As Y/n stepped into the door frame, little Golems slowly made her way over to her to greet her.

"Y/n, your back. Why don't you sleep in your room anymore? You have a bed for a reason," Grimm sighed as he jumped onto her shoulder.

"I'm just too used sleeping outside, and these guys didn't want to be out in the cold," Y/n smiled as she patted the small creatures.

"Whatever sets hurry up and get to class. I'm going to ace this test," Grimm smiled with confidence.

"Confident are we?" Y/n smiled.