☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook

"Welcome Y/n Rider, to Night Raven College, your Dorm shall be Pomefiore," The dark mirror announced

It was a major change from my home town. It was kind of a 2nd world country, in my home town we pride themselves on hunting, fishing, weaving, and having the most beautiful of wings and feathers.

To suddenly summoned by the ebony carriage to study at a prestigious school. Then to be thrown into a Dorm full of strange fancy people. Who really like to prioritize their looks.

And these ceremony robes are just so uncomfortable. My wings have no breathing room under these layers. After the ceremony, we were escorted to the Dorm and a welcome party was held.
_____
" What about you, what's your name?" Another first-year asked.

"Huh? Oh, Y/n. Y/n Rider," Y/n smiled nervesly.

"You have such lovely hair, and you have such interesting ears," said a fellow first year.

"Oui, the most interesting ears," said a voice as a hand grabbed y/n's jaw.

A man with straight blond hair and emerald green eyes started to examine y/n's feathery ears.

" Umm, what are you doing?" Y/n asked as they tried to push the guy away from them.

"Just admiring your uniqueness," The guy smiled as he let go of Y/n's jaw.

"Thanks, umm who are you?" Y/n asked as they tried to back away.

"Oh, I am Rook Hunt, 2nd year, I haven't seen anyone like you around before, where are you from?" Rook asked.

"I'm from Prenia," Y/n said.

"Prenia? Oh, they're known for their beautiful weavings. Pomefiore has a couple of tapestries from there," Rook said as he pointed to a tapestry on a nearby wall, " I wish I knew what kind of material they used, it must be high quality if it's that expensive and hard to come by,"