Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2

The VDC festival is coming soon and Vil was hard at work to perfect his perfect team. As Y/n sat in the judge's seat and drew in their sketchbook, Ace commented on how Y/n wasn't even paying attention.

"Ace, your form was horrible, and you were a few seconds behind everyone else," Y/n said as they looked up from their book.

"Y/n is right rooky #1," Vil said as he tried to fix Ace's stance," Y/n could you be a dear and get us some water?"

"Alright," Y/n smiled as they got up from their seat and left the ballroom.

"Guys check this out, that bird brain is a really good artist," Grimm said as he flipped through Y/n's book.

"H-hey Grimm doesn't do that," Yuu panicked as he pulled the book away.

"Wow, Grimm was right. That birdbrain really is an artist," Ace said as he grabbed the book.

"Wow, they really have an eye for detail," Kalim awed.

"Yes, our monsieur le Roi du Ciel is extremely talented. They are well on their way to being a master artist. Such a rare beauty," Rook smiled.

"This book is almost filled with drawings of Vil," Deuce commented.

"That's because Monsieur le Roi du Ciel's muse is the beautiful Vil himself. And I believe Vil enjoys that," Rook whispered to the group.

"Rook, Stop spilling such rubbish," Vil sighed as continued to admire Y/n's work.

As the group flipped through the pages filled with drawings of Vil, they soon came to an almost finished drawing of Y/n and Neige. A photo reference was clipped at the corner. Vil gasped silently as his body tensed in jealousy, he glared at the filtered photo of his Y/n being all close and friendly with his rival.

'Neige, why must you always be the one to take everything from me?!' Vil growled to himself.
_________

As Y/n grabbed a bottled water from the vending machine, they felt their Phone vibrate in their pocket. Pulled out their phone, they quickly recognized that it was Neige.

"Hello Neige," Y/n smiled as they held the phone between their ear and shoulder.

"Hi, Y/n. Sorry if I'm calling at the worst time, but I just really wanted to talk to you again," Neige said from the other side.

"Neige, we hung out a week ago, and VDC is coming soon, And your Career keeps you busy," Y/n smiled.

"I just really miss You. Do you think it's possible to hang out again?" Neige asked.

"I don't know. Hey, why don't we hang out at VDC, and check out the stalls before the performances start?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah I would like that, but there is a practice I have to attend to first. Meet there at the Purple stage?" Neige asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you then," Y/n smiled as they hung up.

___________