🎶Malleus x Reader

"Malleus, Headmaster Crowley finally found a way back to my world. So I'm afraid I'll be leaving tomorrow," 

Those words echoed in Malleus's ears as he stared at Y/n's beautiful cherry flower that he plucked from her hair. It was the only thing in his gloomy dorm that had a bright happy color compared to the black and green dorm surrounded by thorns. He stared at the flower longingly as he remembered Y/n's soft giggles and warm smile. 

And the thought his favorite human maiden and only friend leaving him so soon. Wasn't she happy here, why do they want to go back? Back to that world where Magic is frowned upon, a place not safe for such a talented witch as she.

"I was the one who had it all
I was the master of my fate
I never needed anybody in my life
I learned the truth too late,"
Malleus sang quietly as he left the lounge and up the stairs.

"I'll never shake away the pain
I close my eyes but she's still there
I let her steal into my melancholy heart
It's more than I can bear,"
He continued as Y/n's lovely E/c eye's haunted his thoughts.

"Is the young prince okay?" Silver asked.

"He does look quite sad," Lilia frowned.

"Who Has Hurt His Feelings!" Sebek demanded.

Malleus sighed he left for his room, wanting to get away from Sebek's loud voice. As he looked down at the cherry blossom in his hand, he could still feel the warmth of her hands on his. 

"Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she runs away
She will still torment me
Call me, hurt me
Move me, come what may,"
He sang as he stared at the setting sun through a tower window.

Soon he found himself in front of the ballroom doors, pushing the doors open he used his magic to create an illusion of Y/n in a splendid ball gown.

"I rage against the trials of loveI curse the fading of the lightThough she's already flown so far beyond my reachShe's never out of sight,"Malleus smiled slightly as he offered Y/n his hand

I curse the fading of the light
Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach
She's never out of sight,"

Malleus smiled slightly as he offered Y/n his hand.

They danced across the ballroom, as Malleus held her close as they slowly made their way to the other side of the room as the illusion soon disappeared.

"Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she fades from view
She will still inspire me
Be a part of everything I do,"

Malleus sang as he made his way up the other tower and onto a balcony.

"Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door,"

The sun had long set and the moon started to rise behind him.

Malleus sighed as he looked down at the flower once again when suddenly a strong gust of wind blew the flower out of his palms. Malleus gasped as he tried and failed to catch the pink memento as it flew on the wind.

"I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in

And as the long, long nights beginI'll think of all that might have been
Waiting here forevermore,"

----------------

The night went by faster than expected as morning quickly arrived. Before Lilia or the other's woke, he quickly made his way to Ramshackle. Y/n was already awake and ready as she slowly made her way to the gate.

"Y/n," He called out.

"Oh, hello Tsuno," Y/n smiled up at him, " What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you off...And I'm saddened that I have to see you go so soon. It still befuddled me as to why you wish to return to that awful place," Malleus says quietly as he felt Her fingers intertwine with his.

"Hmm, well I guess I still have unfinished business there, and who knows... Maybe we will meet again when I'm more worthy to be by your side. Prince Malleus," Y/n said with a curtsy.

"Y/n, you are more than enough," Malleus smiled as he picked her up.

"I'll miss you, but I'll find my way back. I promise," Y/n said as she kissed his forehead.

"I'll keep you to that promise, when you deem yourself worthy, you better return to me," Malleus whispered in her ear.

-----

Hello my lovely readers I hope you are enjoying my book so far. I hope the rest of the ch.5 comes out soon so I can write it and continue my story. But for you Twisted wonderland lovers I have found a small book I recommend. It looks like a fairly new book by how short it is but I think it has lots of potential.

The book is called 

"ice cold / DISNEY TWST Male Reader insert"

By SY_kun

It has an interesting concept of the reader being based around an Evil Elsa the Ice Queen AU and being a Dorm leader of his own dorm. And love interests are involved, so go give that book a read. I really enjoyed it and hope it updates soon.