Jade x Reader

"The mystery drinks Floyd bought from Mr.Sam doesn't seem to be selling well among the customers anymore," Jade informed," they say it's not as delicious as Sam's."

"You think Mr.Sam scammed us?" Floyd asked.

"No, Mr.Sam wouldn't sell a faulty product, maybe the mystery drink is loosing in popularity," Azul said simply.

"Maybe, but another product is becoming popular in Mr.Sam's shop. He calls it Music drink," Jade said.

"You mean the drink from the random chatter from the customers?" Floyd groaned, getting all the more bored.

"Indeed, it seems that Mr.Sam was willing to sell the right to the mystery  drink for cheap, because he had a new product in the wing," Jade theorized.

"Seems that Mr.Sam has a few tricks up his sleeves, I can already see the decrease in our sales. Let's see what were up against this time," Azul sighed.

As the trio left the lounge, a lone figure in one of the booths were listening in on the conversation. A smile on their face as they wrote notes on the chatter around them.

"Know, how can I surpass my recent success," they hummed to themselves as they looked over a list of ingredients.
__________

After learning Mr.Sam had a hot new product the trio returned to the lounge to close up for the night. As Jade was finishing up the last of the cleaning, he noticed a figure at the drinks counter. As he slowly approached he was able to identify that it was one of the new Octavinelle students, Y/n. They were odd looking, mainly the strange jellyfish cap they wear on their head.

And during preparations Jade couldn't find much on this strange student. They had no online presence or records in previous schools. Jade and Floyd tried to find something about them, but they didn't find anything. From "research" they found that they were soft spoken, and tend to hide away in classrooms for the most part. Nothing interesting, Jade all to tired from today wasn't in the best moods to be in his butler persona at this time as he approached.

"The lounge is closed, leave," Jade said simply.

The person seemed to ignore him as they continued to make themselves a drink of sorts. Slightly miffed Jade grabbed their wrist and pulled them toward, a dangerous glint in his eyes, as he put on a mischievous smile.

"I'm afraid you have to leave, I'm not in the mood to man handle anyone at this time," Jade chuckled.

But Jade quickly noticed something off, the person didn't struggle or cry out for help. They were calm and still, with a mischievous smirk of their own. Suddenly Jade felt a shock through out his whole body, paralyzing him. He was stuck in his current position of leaning over the table, unable to move a muscle.

"You know it's quite rude to grab someone like that. So why don't  you settle down for a while," Y/n smiled as they continued to make a strange drink.

"W-what did you do to me?!" Jade stuttered.

He studied their face, there was no hint of fear in their eyes. They looked almost amused at him and his intimidating aura.

"Just a little defence mechanism, you'll be free by morning don't worry," Y/n said as they finished making the drink.

It was a luminescent blue that glowed humbly in the dim light of the dorm lounge, and it had a very faint ocean smell to it.

"What is that?" Jade asked curiously.

"Just a home favorite drink," Y/n answers as they gulped down the liquid.

As it went down the liquid lit up their gains and skin with a light blue, but the color quickly faded and stopped glowing. Y/n slowly cleaned up their mess and put everything back in it's place.

" so is this what your really like behind that gentlemen act?" Y/n asked teasingly.

"Was your soft spoken nature a mask all along?" Jade asked with a smirk.

Jade, despite being slightly miffed, he couldn't help but smirk at this cocky First year. He could help but be amused by this sudden turn of events, and shift in character of this first year. As he got a closer look at them, he noticed that under the jellyfish cap Y/n lad lovely h/c hair and cloudy e/c eyes. Perhaps he may have overlooked them too soon.

"How amusing," Jade thought to himself.

As he watched Y/n come around the counter and stood front of him. Since they were shorter than him they had to look up at him, with a charming smirk on their face.

"Cause i'm feeling nice tonight, I won't leave you standing," Y/n laughed as they laid Jade down in one of the lounge booths, " Goodnight."

Jade was left paralyzed on the young couch for the entire night. It was beyond uncomfortable but he some how managed to fall asleep.

________

"Jade... Jade!" Shouted a familiar voice.

"Jade, why are you sleeping in the lounge?" Saul asked.

Jade slowly opened his eyes to see Floyd and Saul staring down at him curiously. Floyd pulled Jade up, but Jade winced as his entire body felt like he was on pins and needles.

"What are you doing out here?" Floyd asked.

"I'm sorry, but I was paralyzed by Y/n. Who was using the bars appliances last night," Jade explained.

"You mean boring Jellyfish head? They don't  have the courage to hurt a fly," Floyd sighed.

"It seems we were greatly mistaken," Jade said as he smiled to himself.

_________

Part 2?