Fairy Gala Pt.1

"Headmaster! We've been looking for you. The school's strange. It's snowing in the always blazing Scarabia," Kalim said.

"Just when we got out of the dorm by sweeping the snow away, now the hall of mirrors is hot as an oven," Jamil added.

"Asim-kun, Viper-kun. You too? The temperature in the Headmaster's office is strange too. My wings almost froze! I have the fairies control the temperature of the school. By using our valuable magic stone for its source. Maybe someone did something to the magic stone," Crowley said.

" Then, let's check it out!" Kalim said.

The three of them ran to the mirror chamber, but they immediately knew something was a miss.

"Is that valuable magic stone kept in the mirror chamber?" Jamil asked.

" Yes. This place is restricted without my permit... hmm?..!!!!???? It's... It's not here!!!! The magic stone to supply magic power for the fairies!! It's not here!!!" Crowley gasped in horror.

" Huh!?" Kalim gasped.

" Viper-kun, please collect each dorm leader to the Headmaster's office! We're going to have a dorm leader meeting this instant!" Crowley ordered.

Headmaster's Office

Whoosh.....

" Cold!! What happened to this room...!" Leona shivered.

" Ah, you saved me. It's been so hot in Octavinelle. I'm almost dried up," Azul sighed in relief.

" It's a sauna in Ignihyde! What would you do if the computers go nuts?! I need to ask for maintenance as soon as possible!" Idia groaned

" Quiet, everyone!..as you have noticed, the school's temperature is uncontrollable. The cause is the disappearance of the magic stone that has been the fairies' magic power supply.

" The one where you screamed "It's not here!!!", right?"Kaim askd.

" Yes... The ones who make this school have four seasons are the fire fairies, then the water and wind fairies...It's all thanks to the magic of many fairies

"Without that magic stone, the fairies don't have a magic supply so the air conditioning on the school cannot be controlled. That's why I've kept it in the Mirror chamber so, so preciously... Someone has stolen it! How reckless!!" Crowley shouted.

"The "Magic Stone that supplies the magic power of the quality that the fairy prefers" is gone... am I right? Then, won't "the fairies" become the first suspect? Speaking of which, we have a fairy between us too. A big one at that," Azul said as he eyed Malleus.

"...seems like you're implicating something, Ashengotto. You're saying that I, the next king of the Valley of Thorns has stolen it?" Malleus said with a deadly gare.

" No, of course! I'm sorry if you felt called out," Azul smiled.

"Well, Malleus doesn't need any supply from that magic stone, right? He's like a cheat character with an auto-recovering MP gauge," Idia said