🍎Ch.37

---------------------------------

VIL: (panting)...

EVERYONE: (panting)...

EPEL: Ah... I-it's over...?

The crowd cheered and applaud as the NRC boys stood on the stage with tired smiles. The girls happily fawned over the beautiful Vil as they watched them leave the stage.

AUDIENCE A: Kyaaah~ Vil-sama~!!
AUDIENCE B: (crying) So... So beautiful...~~~!
AUDIENCE C: Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo!! How marvelous!

HOST: G-goodness me...! A standing ovation from just one song~~~!

HOST: That was a wonderful performance from Vil Schoenheit and Night Raven College!

" Thank you, everyone! Let's meet again soon," Vil Smiled.

" Merci! Please enjoy the rest of the performances, too!' Rook thanked.

" Thanks for listening to our song, guys!! I had a lot of fun!" Kalim smiled brightly.

(crowd cheering)

As they soon got behind the stage Vil fell to his knees, but thankfully Rook caught him from falling over. "Vil! Can someone bring me cooling spray and some bandages?!" Rook called out.

" I was able to stand on stage until the end, right...?" Vil gasped in pain.

" Yes, you have. You have stood there marvelously until the very end," Rook smiled.

" Vil-san... You really did it," Epel smiled softly.

ACE: And he didn't miss a single beat, too.

DEUCE: Schoenheit-senpai's determination is no joke...

"No, it was not only Vil who did marvelously out there. That was your best performance to date as well. I am proud to have stood on stage together with all of you," Rook corrected.

JAMIL: Isn't it a little too early to be celebrating? They haven't announced the winner yet.

KALIM: But we did what we could. I'm sure that everyone felt our power out there, too!

ROOK: Indeed. All that is left is to pray for the Goddess of Victory to smile upon us.

"Oh no, Is the pretty man alright?" Cotton and silk gasped.

"Oui, the beautiful Vil is alright. You, two lovely ladies, don't have to worry," Rook smiled.

"Hey aren't you two going to help Y/n?" Deuce asked.

"You'll see, but we're going after this Neige person. But we will try our hardest to help Y/n's performance," Cotton smiled.

"If you don't mind, there is something I would like to do, to give her a fighting chance to compete with us," Vil smirked.

"He's so pretty, yet so vain," Silk sighed.

____________

CATER: Acey~! Deucey~! You two were so cool!

" It was off with their heads if they showed an unfavorable performance, but... They performed wonderfully enough to not disgrace our school's name," Riddle siled.