🍎Ch.38

[LOCATION: Coliseum – Special Stage]

" Welcome back to the Inter-school Cultural Festival in Night Raven College! All of the teams have finished their performances for today's Vocal & Dance Championship! Let us welcome our performers back on the stage!" The host shouted.

(crowd cheering)

" Our victors for today will be decided by your votes. Who among our teams showed exceptional singing, dancing, and world-building? All of our teams have shown us high-leveled performances, but... Please vote for the team you thought shone the most! Please start voting by scanning the QR code we'll be providing soon," The host continued, "Today's real-time vote counter is provided by the Olympus Company, an agency that prides itself in actively supporting student activities."

Ace and Duece quickly helped Y/n and the other witches and wizards to vote on the phone.

" Choose Night Raven College, and vote... There we go. I-I feel like my heart's about to jump out my throat," Epel stuttered.

" I understand now what Schoenheit-senpai meant when he said that voting for yourself takes some courage, too. There were a lot of great performances out there, after all," Jamil sighed.

KALIM: Yeah, they were all amazing, too. But, I'll be voting for NRC Tribe!

ACE: Well, duh! We endured that hellish training, so we gotta take that trophy home!

" Really, where do you get that confidence? But, I dare say that we were among the favorites, all things considered. You can vote for us with confidence," Jamil smiled.

VIL: Yes, we have given it our all. I promise I will be the one to take the world by storm this time.

"Ooh, this is so exciting! Also what else does this phone-slab thing do?" Silk asked with excitement.

"I wonder how they are going to count the vote," Cotton wondered.

"This world is so interesting and strange," Ferra sighed.

" Voting will be closed in 30 seconds! ...... 10, 9, 8, 7...... 3, 2, 1...! Phones down~!!" the host shouted.

(ring, ring, ring!)

" All votes are in! All votes have just been counted! Th-this is... I-is this even possible!? The difference between the first and second placers is only one vote!!! There is no third-place either, all the teams would have had the same number of votes, the victor won by one point!" The host announced.

"J-JUST ONE VOTE~~~!? I'm gonna explode if we lose by one point," Marcel chuckled nervesly.

" All our students here have gathered from all over the world. They have proven that their songs and dancing are brighter than any jewel in existence. I would like to present our winners the trophy with a smile on my face, but I can't stop the tears from coming. The winners who have captivated the world are from..." The host paused.

"Who captivated the world...?!" Silk asked out loud.

"I can't take it anymore... Please say it already Mr. disembodied voice...!!" Cotton shouted.