Scarabia x Daimond! Reader

Part 1 of the crystal reader series.

The Al-Aism family head recently heard a rumor of immortal crystal beings, many have them as servants or simple decoration. Wanting to protect his family and household, and wanting to see if this rumor was true, he ordered one as hard as diamonds. But when they arrived he was surprised that they were made of real diamond, he originally believed that people were simply exaggerating about these supposed beauties.

He would have never thought that they were made from actual precious stones. The sellers of this being bragged how because of the beings diamond body, they would be impervious to most human attacks. Plus they can be put back together with great ease, and they were immortal. From that day on, they were called Y/n.

Kalim stared in awe of the diamond person standing before them. He and his many siblings loved to watch Y/n from distance and watching them sparkled in the sun as they made their rounds through the large estate. The rich family for the most part saw them a nonhuman being made to serve.

Yet the servents that lived in the estate would say otherwise. They have seen the humanity within them, they were a strong, yet kind and gentle soul. Always willing to help servent with tasks, despite their only job is to be a guard.

________________

Jamil would remember that most about this diamond person. When he first saw Y/n was when the family announced them to be the estate's new guard, everyone was in shock at what they were. A being made out of complete diamond was unheard of. Jamil at the time didn't think too much of them, but that changed one day.

As young Jamil tried to sneak his way past Kalim, by hiding in an upside-down vase. Then suddenly, someone scooped up the vase causing him to fall inside. He looks up to see the shining hair of Y/n, smiling softly down at them. Before he could say anything, he heard the pitter pater of fast-approaching feet of Kalim.

"Ah, Y/n have you seen Jamil anywhere?" Kalim asked.

"Oh, I'm afraid not. Have you checked the kitchen?" Y/n suggested.

"Thanks!" Kalim smiled and ran off.

Y/n nodded as they turned to walk in the opposite direction. Soon they put the vase down so Jamil could crawl out.

"Your safe for now Mr.Jamil," Y/n smiled as they walked off.

It's not an exaggeration to say that Jamil gained a bit of a crush then. Even if he wasn't ever going to admit it, but he would turn to Y/n for all sorts of help. From hiding from Kalim, or asking them for protection from the bugs. Y/n was more than happy to protect him, and he felt important and was happier to monopolize their time. But things soon changed.

____________

One night an assassin tried to tale Kalim's life. But Y/n was quick and fought them off, thou at the cost of their foot.

From that day Y/n was stationed as Kalim's bodyguard then on. Once again, Jamil felt like Kalim was always going to take everything from him.

Y/n was ordered to remain by their master side.

______________

As time passed, as they grew. Y/n seemed to remain the same and unchanged by time. So was Jamil's feelings for Y/n, for it remained as strong as stone. So he was a bit saddened when it was time for him to leave for NRC, and leave Y/n behind. Yet Y/n smiled gently and handed him a can of bug spray, wrapped in a bow.