Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil

Living Gems or the lustrous are beautiful immortal yet fragile beings. A luxury object for the wealthy and higher class. Some did standard household chores, were guards of sorts, or even a personal Assistant.

I came from a wealthy household and my parents owned two lustrous. The guard of our estate was a yellow diamond named Rook, and my mother's personal attendant was an amirite gem named Vil.   Mother was a famous fashion designer

Growing up I grew close to Rook when my parents were away, and rook was the one looking out for me.  He would show me the beauty of the forest and everything, he was my closest friend. He was always there for me when I was a child. We would play together, go on tiny adventures, and he would even read me bead time stories.

Vil on the other hand... Let's just say our relationship was not the best in the beginning. Me being the outdoor tomboy child I was I had no interest in fashion and the like. Looking back now, I wish I was a more observant kid at 9years old. 

_____________________

"Just put on the dress, this is a special occasion," Vil sighed as he held up a very frilly dress.

"I don't wanna wear that," a child Y/n complained.

"Your, Mother made this for you. You need to look your best," Vil said, just bearly hiding a growl.

"No, it's so girly," the title child whined.

"You Brat!" Vil snapped, startling Y/n. " What I would give to have beautiful things like this. I'm not even allowed to purchase anything for myself!"

Vil gasped as his anger cooled and say a crying child in front of him. He quickly ran out of the room as Rook rushed in to comfort the young child.

_______________________

I was indeed a spoiled brat back then, I never noticed how Vil would stare in envy at all the pretty ladies and girls. How they could freely buy anything beautiful for themselves, while he couldn't.

'Rook, you shouldn't keep pampering that child and just do your task. Guarding the house," Vil said bitterly as the two sat in their empty quarters.

There was one window, two beds, and a small closet with uniforms the L/n gave them.

"I cannot, I just can't help but want to protect their innocente smile," Rook said, looking out the window.

"She is just like any other spoiled human child, sooner or later they won't see you as a living being. Just a shining to flaunt until we break in some way," Vil scoffed.

"En effect, that's why I must enjoy it while it lasts," Room smiled.

Vil scoffed and quickly went to bed, the memories of all those he lost in his long life.

______________________

For a while, I was very scared of Vil, but it really opened my eyes at the time. I finally started noticing the world around me, seeing many sad things.

As a young Y/n, and their mother walked through the crafts fair Y/n noticed a horribly damaged lustrous behind tosses onto the garbage. Y/n gasped in horror as they stared at the horribly shattered gem, it still held a human-like shape.