Requested: Prank war

Requested by: Galaxia_chan20

I will make another later on where they get their revenge, dont you worry hehe

*************

"[Y/N}-chan! [Y/N]-chan wake up!!!"

Your eyelids were so damn heavy, but the sound of your friend's drastic voice sent you into panic mode. You swung your head upright, your delirious mind wavered as you shot yourself left and right to find him in the darkness, "Tobi what's wrong?!"

"It's terrible, [Y/N]-chan! Simply terrible!" He swung his hand over his eyes, tilting his head back dramatically.

"What's going on Tobi!?" you sprung to your feet, your legs were wobbly from the lack of energy. Your hooded eyes looked at him in such concern. He acted as if nothing happened, looking up at you from his fort, "Tobi's cold".

Your face expressed such disappointment, realising you were forced awake by such a simple issue which could have been solved by himself. Turning to the clock by your bed you saw that it was still in the early hours of the morning. You groggily and slowly moved towards him. With a lack of energy, you swung your body weight backwards as you were holding his arm. It was your feeble attempt to lift him up but he complied, with an innocent twist of his neck, like a puppy looking at it's owner confused. You trudged to your bed and pushed him in, getting in yourself shortly after and tightly wrapping your duvet around you and up to your nose. You shivered to get the warmth back whilst Tobi just giggled to himself, kicking his legs like a mischievous child, "Hehe~ Tobi got what he wanted"

"Y'know you could have just got in, the bed is big enough. You didn't have to wake me in such a crazy manner".

He rolled to face you, "But that wouldn't have been fun~"

You yawned out, "Tobi how are you so wide awake? it's 3 in the morning"

He shuffled closer to you, wrapping an arm around you and started to rapidly rub the side of your arm in hopes that would keep you warm as you still were shivering, "Tobi napped all day whilst you were at work~"

"Oh well..good for you. I'm still sleepy though"

Tobi just chuckled softly, "No [Y/N]-chan, Tobi is your guest. You must entertain Tobi!" He began to prod and pinch your cheeks. You chuckled, slapping his hand out the way lightly, "You've lived here for long enough to call this your home too now. But alright, I'm up now, clearly I won't be sleeping anymore. What do you want to do? It's not like you can go in the living room, the others are asleep".

"How about...bake a cake?"

"Pffft need the ingredients, shops aren't even open at this time"

"How about...go for a swim?"

"Tobi it's cold in here, it'll be freezing outside!"

"How about...a sleepover?"

"..You need to sleep for a sleepover.."

"Oh yes..no, Tobi doesn't want that. *Gasp* [Y/N]-chan. Get a load of this idea" He whispered in your ear as if this was sacred information. The pair of you began to kick your legs and silently giggle with excitement.

"You got yourself a deal! I'll handle Deidara, Hidan and Itachi. You go for Kakuzu, Sasori and Kisame . What about Zetsu?"

"Hmmm Tobi will have to get him from underground, then we both can deal with him" He said with a thumbs up.

You sprung out of bed, finding some joggers and a hoodie to drag over you to gain some warmth on this cold night. The two of you did a little fist pump before exiting your shared room, sneakily heading for your prey.

**

The pair of you slowly and carefully opened the spare room door, Tobi turned to you whispering lightly in your ear, "Hidan is a very heavy sleeper but Kakuzu is not" You nodded, gulping back. Starting with these two could foil your plans in an instant. You whispered your plan for Hidan which Tobi held back his laughter, nodding to help you with this. The two of you picked Hidan up. You grabbed his arms and Tobi had his legs. You took him into the living room and placed him right next to Deidara. Next up, Tobi saw Kisame and started to commence his own plans. You quickly shifted into the bathroom, then the kitchen for some supplies. Turning round, you had to bite your lip not to burst into a fit of laughter, for Tobi was spraying whipped cream into Sasori's hand. You were ever so gently and cautiously using your makeup to draw on an eyeliner moustache upon Itahi's face and the ol classic soul patch.

**

By the time it hit 6am, neither of you could wait any longer. You needed to unfurl your plans. Firstly, Tobi handed you a feather, bowing as if he was holding a sword to you, "My good lady, would you do the honours?"

"Why certainly sire" you curtsy. The two of you tiptoe towards Sasori, beginning your prank competition. With a light brush or two over Sasori's face. His hand eventually slapped himself, HARD. As you did this, Tobi awoke the group with the blast of an airhorn.

"WHAT THE - AAAHH OUCH"

"What the hell are you doing, Hidan!? Hm"

*BONK*

Hidan was moved to Deidara's side in the night, when Hidan shuffled in his sleep and ended up practically spooning Deidara, you put some super glue between the two. Causing the pair to be suck back to chest.

Tobi managed to shift Kisame into Kakuzu's bed with the use of his sharingan's abilities. He took it up a notch by carefully lowering the coffee table above their heads. So when the airhorn went off, the two banged their heads and had a second surprise by being at each others' sides. Causing Kisame to flinch, falling off the bed.

Zetsu was found in the bathtub asleep, once he got up and caught glimpse in the mirror at himself, his hair was dyed pink by Tobi and yourself.

Both and you grabbed one anothers hands and bounced on the spot cheering with success.

" How did I get here?!" Hidan was trying to pry his chest off of Deidara but the pair was winching, "Hidan stop! You'll rip my skin off! Hm"

"You're a painfully heavy sleeper buddy" you snickered.

"Hidan why are you even this close to me!? Hm"

"Those two clearly did this!"

"No, No. We only carried you here. You snuggled into Deidara by yourself. I simply added superglue to it all ~" you teased.

Kisame and Kakuzu headed out of the spare room, incredibly dazed with bruised foreheads. "What the hell is going on?" Kakuzu grouched. You eeped at his morning anger and pointed accusingly at Tobi whilst hiding behind him.

Kisame rubbed his forehead and looked down at Deidara and Hidan with a sweat drop, "Need help?"

Kakuzu and Kisame grabbed a hold of them and pulled, hard. "OUCH YOU ASSHOLES!!!" Hidan yelled. Deidara was holding back pricks of tears in his eyes form the pain.

"Why is our hair pink? I think I like it, we look like a flower. No we don't. It takes away our menacing exterior"

"I'm going to kill you both for this" Sasori grouched.

Itachi just looking himself over, then patted his hair, "It appears I'm safe from this prank war"

"Erm...go look in the mirror, Itachi" Kisame chuckled softly.

Tobi and you just snickered so loudly you couldn't handle it. You left to hide out in your shared room until the coast was clear.