Requested: Karaoke

"Do we all really have to go?" Sasori spoke with such distaste for the idea.

You spun round to face him whilst still walking backwards, leading everyone to the place of interest. "Yes! How long has it been since we were all free at the same time? Come on, it'll be fun!"

"YEAH!!!!" Tobi chimed in aside you.

"If it's Tobi's idea then will it really be fun? Hm"

"Yeah where the fuck are we goin' anyway?"

"In time my dear Hidan, in time~" Tobi and you chortled in glee as you speedily upped your pace towards the destination in hand.

**

Tobi: "I want it that way ~"

[Y/N]: "TELL ME WHY!!!"

[Y/N] and Tobi: "Ain't nothing but a heartache"

[Y/N]: "TELL ME WHY!"

[Y/N] and Tobi: "Ain't nothing but a mistake"

[Y/N]: "Tell me why - -"

Hidan: "I never wanna hear you say~"

[Y/N] and Tobi: ...

Hidan, [Y/N] and Tobi: I WANT IT THAAAAT WAAAAY

"Really? You were complaining as soon as we walked into the building" Kakuzu taunted.

"HEY! ...It's a catchy song alright?" He said looking away to hide his faint embarrassment.

"Alrriiiiight! Who's next!?" You say bouncing on the spot eager and excited.

"Pass" the group said in unison, aside Tobi.

Tobi looks at you then whispers in your ear, you nod and rush out of the private karaoke room, returning with a large tray of drinks and then a staff member carrying another behind you.

"Liquid confidence!!!" Tobi roars out.

Zetsu was surprisingly first to get up and use the karaoke machine. He scanned through the machine seeing nothing familiar. Unlike the others, he hangs around in the shadows so he's rarely heard any songs from your timeline unless Tobi or yourself are playing them around the house. Then he came across a particular one. Everyone was amazed at the cooperation the two sides of Zetsu formed, just to sing this song. They all knew it well enough. There was a point Tobi played this film on repeat for a week.

"— Be a man
You must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

The applaud Zetsu amazingly received from the group for doing this causes Deidara's competitive side to hit. He downed the last of his drink and slammed the glass down on the table. He tipsily got up, wavered slightly and moved over to the machine.

"— We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot *hic*
WOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH, we're half way there
WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!! - "