Requested: Squid Game - Glass Tiles

"It's my turn now"

The group in the living room look towards Itachi confused.

"It's time for the 5th Squid Game"

You gasp and sit up from your position, "Glass tiles?!" you say excitedly.

He nods and heads out into the garden. You follow, pushing everyone up right and out the house to follow.

"There's nothing here!" Hidan frowns. Itachi moves over to each person, holding a bowl of papers in hand. "Numbers will be picked at random. It doesn't make sense to choose your numbers when we all know the aim of this game."

"But like I fucking said, there's nothing here"

"Be patient, Hidan" Kakuzu scolds.

The numbers are as follows;

Tobi
Sasori
Deidara
Y/N
Zetsu
Kakuzu
Kisame
Hidan

"YES! I'm gonna win!" Hidan claims excitedly.
"TOBI IS GOING TO DIE!" He dramatically exclaims, holding onto your side as you pet the his back for comfort.

"I'll need your full trust for this to work" Itachi explains.

"Ah, I see how this is going to work" Kisame chortles with a wide grin, excited to see how this will go.
"GO TO HELL, HM" Deidara mad at the thought, reminded of his introduction to the Akatsuki.

"I don't get it.." you say seeing how upset Deidara has become.
"Genjutsu" Sasori confirms, Itachi nods.

"What are you, scared?" Hidan snorts out.
"I'm not, HM!!" Deidara growls.

"Do you plan to make everyone actually fall to their deaths?"

"I had planned to be kind - "

"Fucking do it" Hidan has a malicious grin spreading on his face.
"Hey wait a minute, I don't actually want to die.." you say now concerned.

Kisame reassures, "Think of it as a dream. You will feel something but you won't actually be physically injured."

Hidan begins to chant out, bouncing on the spot, "Pain, pain, pain, pain"

Itachi turns away for a moment, writing and ripping up pieces of paper, "Pick out of the hat again, whatever one you pick will be the punishment should you fall. For example, Hidan?" Itachi holds out the hat. Hidan unfolds the paper, "Fire?"

"Should you fall, you will be 'burnt alive' in the process."

The entire group just looks wide eyed at Itachi. His stoic facial features didn't change. "Hidan wanted pain, and there it is."

Kisame picks out the hat, "Water?"

"Drowning" Itachi states.
"Easy, I can swim"
Itachi scoffs lightly with a smirk. Kisame's smile fades immediately, "Oh..you're really doing this properly aren't you. That's just cruel. "

"Hidan asked for it" he shrugs his shoulders a little.

Kakuzu is next, "...Are my eyes deceiving me? Does this really say what I think it does?"

He turns the paper to face Itachi, "Yes, I had hoped [Y/N] would pick that one instead of the nastier choices"

"What does it say, Kakuzu senpai?" Tobi questions.

"...Ball pit"

Hidan is cackling at the thought of seeing Kakuzu doing something so childish.
"Painless physically and yet, painfully embarrassing" Sasori states, heading to pick his.