Requested: Filthy Rich Birthday

This actually a blend of two requests. I don't know how but it just worked together so thank you galaxia_chan20 and lyokophantomsims

***********

"Hmph, I don't like the idea of this"

"Cut the crap, the bitch deserves it"

"What she deserves is not being called a bitch.."

Can you not keep me waiting? I have things to get on with.."

"Like what, making fucking puppets!?"

"..Perhaps"

"Come on, I wanna see her reaction, hm"

"Someone open the door already"

The group of Akatsuki slowly and quietly entered your room. Tobi lunged, bouncing onto the bed as both of his legs landed on the sides of yours, "WAKE UP [Y/N]-chan!!!" He yelled.

The sudden shriek in your face made you bolt upright, colliding with his mask, "Ow!!" You held your forehead in your hands, "Tobi what the hell.."you grumbled half asleep.

You opened one eye whilst rubbing your forehead. In front of you they all stood. You were pretty confused with the wake up call.

Kakuzu sighed heavily whilst holding a briefcase out to you. You could tell that he wasn't enjoying the decision that was made but it was worth it for you they told themselves.

"What's this?" you chuckled softly.

Tobi started to bounce of the bed, "Open it, open it!"

With a click of the latches, you slowly opened the briefcase. By a 45 degree angle, you slammed it shut again with widen eyes.

"Does [Y/N]-chan not like it?" Tobi began to sulk.

"What? No that's not it. Erm...Kakuzu I thought you said we had no money?"

He turned to the side, "This is only a quarter of what we've accumulated since working"

You sputtered out, "I'm sorry what?! A quarter?!" You swung the briefcase open and began to count. You began to laugh nervously as the numbers stacked up, then a little more giddy each 1,000 you brushed past.

"Someone fucking pinch me this has got to be a dream" you mumbled to yourself counting. Hidan did just that and pinched your cheeks hard, "Ow you bastard" you chuckled, slapping his hand out the way. "You asked me too!

"Rhetoricallyyyyyyy" you groaned.

"So, do you have any ideas what you will use this gift for?" Itachi asked.

You sat there in your bed with the briefcase on your lap, finger tips on your temples, "Guys..this is insane..Wait-- gift?! No it's too much" You held the briefcase out as if to decline it. 

"I told you" Kakuzu said to the group, wanting to reach out for the money but Hidan snatch his hand away. Tobi took the briefcase and put it back in your lap.

"It's not too much! It's deserved [Y/N]-chan! Like Kakuzu said, it's only a quarter of it so don't go spending this on necessities. Spend it on something fun! You're stinkin' rich!!!" Tobi cooed.

The smirk on your face refused to leave but you began to laugh mischievously as you bounced out of bed, grabbing a bunch of clothes from your wardrobe and placing them into a suitcase you had hiding under your bed. "Pack your bags boys, we're going on holiday!!"