Request: Teaching the Akatsuki to dance with a partner

Hidan:

"Like this?"
"Hidan, your hands are on my ASS not my WAIST"
"Heheheeee"

"Has [Y/N] consented to this...touching Hidan? Or do we need to do something about it?"
Hidan whispered to you, "Say yes, for the love of Jashin please say yes. He will EAT me"
You whispered back, "If I say yes will you let go?"
His fingers twitched, faintly groping to which you swiftly kicked him in the nuts.
"Thank you Zetsu but I can handle this. Now Hidan, do we wanna try this again?"
"No *wheeze* Ma'am.."

Kakuzu:

"Kakuzu you can hold me, you know"
"..I am"
"Your hands are literally hovering an inch away from me"
He just looked at you. The hands didn't stop hovering. You grabbed onto his wrists and pulled them into your waist but he only repelled like two magnets of the same sign, forcibly pushing away from one another.
"Do you not want to?" You say confused with his actions. As you look up he has a faint blush that he is hiding behind the mask. You smirk, "Aww so you do like me really~" you tease.
He's just a little embarrassed, firstly he hasn't touched or been held in a very long time. Secondly, there is Hidan in the room making him feel very awkward just with his presence alone.
"Don't push it" he grumbled under his breath.
"Well you didn't actually deny it so you clearly do" a grin etching across your face as you just go to hug him, forgetting the dance practice at all.
Hidan mumbles with a pout, "Never say anything nice to me" directing his words at Kakuzu.
"Die" he seethes at Hidan before trying to pry you off of him to escape.

Tobi:

"This dance is too slow [Y/N]-chan. Tobi has too much sugary energy for this!"
"What would you prefer?"
"Salsa!"
He spins you, dips you, holds you close and sways his hips like you've never seen before.
"H-How do you know salsa?!"
"Tobi is talented, what can I say?"

Sasori:

"This isn't the same as dancing with you Sasori"
"It's easier for me"
"Yeah but...Hiruko is a bit..short, and creepy"
He sighs and gets up, "Fine"
"Erm...what're you doing?"
"My Granny Chiyo taught me how to dance when I was human, I would stand on her feet so she would guide me in how to move"
"How old were you?"
"...Six?..possibly Seven"
Your lip quivered and by natural reaction to this information, you cupped his cheeks gently, kissing his forehead lightly before wrapping your arms around him slowly swaying. Little did you know that he melted into the embrace, interlocking his fingers behind you hoping the moment wouldn't fade too quickly.

Konan:

"Let me lead" you whine, your tone of voice faintly scolding because it was your idea to teach her.
"But it's fun~" Somehow, she picked up on it in a matter of minutes. Her form was perfect. She had rhythm. Her moves were astounding.
She spins you, "But I was showing you how to dance" you giggle.
"And you've taught me well" She corrects her hand's location on your waist, pulling you in closer. Your blushing at her smile and the passion she's putting into the dance.
"Are we...interrupting?" Deidara and Hidan walk into the living room. Konan drops you as she is startled from their presence, "GET OUT"
"Jeez let's get the hell out of here. I've seen her angry, she's fucking worse than Kakuzu" Hidan says pushing Deidara's back to get him out of the door frame and back down the corridor.

Pain:

"W-When did you get so good?"
"Konan showed me as soon as you taught her"
"So why did you ask me to teach you?" He dips you, bringing you back up face to face, incredibly close.
"Because I wanted to see what it was like to dance like this with you"
Your cheeks reached a new level of red and he smirked so smugly.
The Akatsuki in the room now seeing this,
Hidan : "What the fuck is going on here?!?!!"
Deidara, cringing: "It's like watching your Dad flirting..gross, hm."
Tobi sunk down on his knees wildly yelling to his shaking fits in the sky, "Tobi thought he was special!!"
Kakuzu: "I feel like we need to leave the room.."
Sasori, Kisame and Itachi immediately leave with him in haste

Deidara:

"Oh Deidara..we can stop if you want"
"No! I'll do this! I'll beat Tobi! Hm"
"Deidara-senpai, you have two left feet. You are not good at this, just accept facts" Tobi pipes up, causing Deidara to yell and stumble more than before.
"Dei, I know you're trying and I love that you want to get good at it but - - OW" He steps down hard on your foot.
"Oops, sorry I wasn't looking"
"Tobi is better than Deidara senpaiiiii~"

Kisame:

You are jumping to get your hands on his shoulders but it is of course to no avail with this giant. He's chuckling away at your attempts. You jump and manage to hang by his shoulders but you can't even reach the ground on your tip toes. So in the end, he just scoops you up and just sways with you to the tempo of the music.
"How about this?" He says.
But he's only answered by your little giggle as you rest your head on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Itachi:

"You are good at this Itachi!"
"Only through your instruction"
"No way, you've done this before haven't you?"
"My mother might have taught me when I was younger.."
"Honestly Itachi, is there anything you can't do?"
He chortles softly as you both move around the room together
You mumble out not realising you say it aloud, "You'd made a great husband"
He immediately goes bright red and finds an excuse to stop the dance and hide away from the teasing Kisame.