Requested: Mario Kart

"MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIITTTT"

"DID THAT MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FACE GLARE ME DOWN!? OH I"M SO GONNA KILL HIM"

"H-Hidan..you know it's just a game right!?"

"STUPID FUCKING LUIGI SHIT FACE!!!" He goes to throw his controller in a tantrum but Kakuzu's tendrils unfurl and grab the controller before it smashes into the TV
"Your anger is not suited for games like this" he growls.

"Tobi's next!" He takes the controller away. "[Y/N]-chan how many people can play at once?"

"I have two other controllers hidden somewhere I believe" you say as you hunt them down through cupboards and drawers.

"LETS HAVE A TOURNAMENT!" he suggests a little louder than the others would like.

Hidan:
His character choice was Bowser because 'he looks like he could smash shit up'
So much game rage
Can't figure out how to drift around corners and ends up going into walls.
He couldn't look at a banana again without throwing an angry tantrum
He loved the Thunderbolt and POW bar. Any power that affects everyone and gives him a chance was a win for him.
Do not let him play on Rainbow Road. You think he swears and rages as it is? Oh boy..
Once did he get 2nd. Never again. Now he's suck on 4th and or 5th

Kakuzu:
He didn't want to play
What's the point? There's no money in it
But also even if he did want to play, he couldn't because he was busy using his tendrils to catch Hidan's controller whenever he threw it in rage.
When this game is brought out, the earplugs go in.

Kisame:
Luigi was his choice of character
He just loved that death glare his little green character did at other players when he overtook them.
He was pretty good at this game, coming between 2nd and 4th usually
His favourite power up was the mushroom and mega mushroom. Bursts of speed and growing oversized helped him catch up to number 1.

Deidara:
"I want Mario!!! He IS the main character, hm" he smirks
Purposely would let himself fall near the end in hopes to grab the bullet bill power up, cheering himself on whenever it would zoom past and take others out.
A savage when it came to red and blue shells.
Stay clear from this maniac. He doesn't care about winning, he just wants to take everyone out
Loves targeting Hidan to piss him off

Tobi:
Character: Toad. Why? "Look at his cute lil hat!"
You all had a feeling he stayed up late every night practicing because wow, was he good.
Pro drifter
1st place almost every time.
"What the fuck!? How are you always winning!?!??!" "Maybe it's because Toad is so tiny and he weighs nothing compared to Bowser, Hidan senpai" "Oh yeah!?" *Swaps controllers* "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAME FIRST AGAIN" "Hehehehe~"

Sasori:
Character: King Boo
Constantly falling trap to Deidara's bombs.
"Do you really have to be so narrow-minded and use explosions and bombs wherever you go?" "It's not my fault this game understands my art form Danna, Hm"
He quickly gives up playing after the second round, forcing himself to lose because he cannot handle Hidan's yelling.

Itachi:
He plays as Peach.
Hidan and Deidara mock his choice but he's not going to say aloud that he just wanted to be the 'good guy' and Mario and Luigi etc were taken, so.
His vision is blurry at most so he spends time on the track accidentally bumping into others. Sometimes, with luck, taking them out but not always.
He liked the star power up. It helped me figure out which blurry moving blob was his on the screen.
If he was lucky, he'd come 5th, at a push 4th, somewhat equalling with Hidan.

Zetsu:
He always picked his character at random.
It doesn't matter who Zetsu was, he knew it didn't change anything.
He never can get over the finishing line. With each side of him taking one side of the controller, they would argue amongst another where to go and what to do.
White Zetsu just wanted a nice drive
Black Zetsu wanted to take everyone down.
In the end they settled on at least beating Hidan and 50% of the time they would.