Requested: Club Idiot

"What the HELL have you done!?!?!" Kakuzu stands over the bounty. Class S. Reward: 20 million ryo.

"We killed him" you said, pointing at the body as you wipe the blood off your face with your sleeve. Hidan rewiping what you missed with his own, "Yeah. Target eliminated" he said with satisfaction in his voice. "You should have seen [Y/N], Kakuzu. They're really coming along with ninjustu. Chef's fucking kiss, that was" He looked down at the body like a proud sensei or something.

"What..?" Kakuzu was pointing his anger at Hidan but then looked at you. Your face dropped to have his glare look disdainfully at you. He spoke with disbelief, "..You?"

"..Me.." you said with a shrill small voice, feeling like a child in trouble with their parent or something.

"You of all people I would expect to KNOW to keep the body in tact for the BOUNTY. He will be worth less than 25% now!"
Hidan barged his body in between as Kakuzu slowly towered over you. In defense, Hidan places a palm on your shoulder, retreating you behind his back. "Hey, I told her to do it. I lost a sacrifice but I ain't fucking mad about it. She's learning, remember?"

Kakuzu wound an uppercut clean under Hidan's chin, bringing him flying onto his back. He turns with the body in tow, growling as he leaves to calm his nerve.

You sink down to Hidan, "I'm so sorry you got hit, Hidan" you said guilty as you give him a hand to pull him up, "We fucked up.." you said lowly.

"Worth it. You did fuckin' good champ. Ignore him, he's a sore loser. We will get him a better bounty to cheer the old bastard up, alright?"
You look back towards the distant figure trudging along. "I'm such an idiot" you mutter.

Hidan slings an arm around you as you slowly catch up with Kakuzu, "You're an idiot, I'm an idiot. We're the co-presidents of club idiot"

You laugh at his strange words as you lean your head against his shoulder, "Any club with you sounds fun, I suppose"