Requested: Time to commit a violence

Immediately I get 2 requests and I have the day off work, sooooo.... :D

-----

"We're on the right track" Kioshi states after sniffing the ground left and right, heading for the bounty.

Hidan lazily drags his scythe behind him on the ground, walking alongside Mayumi. "Ughhhhhh, this is so boring!!!! I never get to have any fun" he practically pouts.

"You can help me find Kioshi and I dinner?" Mayumi suggested. Hidan smirks, "And this is why you're my favourite! You let me kill freely, unlike some fucker" he says glaring at Kakuzu who chooses to ignore him as he talks strategies with you.
"Shall we ditch them?" Hidan says eagerly wanting to find a sacrifice.
Mayumi trots back towards you, slinking around your side, "Hidan and I are going to hunt. Is that okay, my dear?" She receives a scratch under the chin as you look up to Kakuzu, "I suppose Hidan isn't necessarily needed for this bounty?"

Kakuzu replies to Mayumi, "By all means take him and hopefully he gets killed on the way"

"Fucking bitch!" Hidan overhears the insult but takes the opportunity to jog in another direction with Mayumi on his trail.

"You're gonna let me sacrifice the bastard before you eat them, right?"
"Of course. You help me, I help you" Mayumi counters as she sniffs the air for their victim.

"I fucking love you, ya big lizard. Now go on, find us someone fun will ya?" Hidan gleefully cheers. Mayumi picks up her speed as Hidan follows from afar.

Today was a blessing in disguise for Hidan. Bounties are sacrilege to him but today, it seems he can have a little bit of freedom with his favourite summon of yours. Mayumi always held a special place in his heart. They all taunt and bully him, finding it fun but Mayumi would always be content with helping him with sacrifices. She wasn't interested in it but felt that if he was happy, then it would give them more substantial meals. The deal was, never to let Zetsu know otherwise he would be fuming that he lost out on a meal himself. However, if Mayumi could sneak away something from the other raptors, she would share with Zetsu. She is in fact, the kindest soul of your summons.

Hidan was practically skipping with joy. "Violence, violence. Time to commit a violence" he chanted like the sadistic psycho he is. Mayumi chortled from ahead, "Dear, perhaps correct your grammar if you wish to create a theme song for our antics"

Hidan didn't know how to act from this remark, he was insulted and called dear in the same sentence. He burst out into a fit of manical laughter until he was abruptly halted by the sound of Mayumi's screeching. She had circled a traveller to keep them still until Hidan caught up. "Is this one suffice enough for you?"

"Perfect~" he sneered, scythe lunging off his back as he swings it above his head at full charge towards his new sacrifice.