Requested: Squid Game. Honeycomb

*************Squid Game part two. Partial spoilers if you haven't watched the TV show

"Ugh something smells too sweet.." Hidan grumbles out of his bedroom to look down the hallway. He heads into the kitchen to see yourself and Itachi in aprons, stirring two large pots.

"It's too early for sweets, what the hell are you two doing?" He yawns out scratching his torso.

"Squid Games, Squid Games, Squid Games!" Tobi chants bursting into the room which a bag of supplies. He immediately pulls out cookie cutter shapes and metal containers, prepping for the honeycomb.

Hidan just rolls his eyes and sits at the table, holding his sleepy head up with his palm, "I'm not gonna be buried by Zetsu again..am I?"

"The punishment won't be as severe. We don't want a repeat of last time.." Itachi says the final part looking at Hidan with disappointment.

*Flashback*
Itachi, [Y/N], Hidan, Kisame and Deidara are in the hole.
Deidara begins to hyperventilate and Hidan is yelling about everyone taking his air. Kisame understands staying calm and waiting for Zetsu is the way to leave safely so he sits with [Y/N] and Itachi.
"There aren't many left so the game will end - - "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOWN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING" Hidan and Deidara frantically scrape away.

"No, that was m- - " Itachi gets cut off by a bunch of dirt crumbling onto his head and lap.

"Guys you need to stop now or - - "

Everyone gets buried.

Up above Kakuzu, Sasori, Tobi and Zetsu noticed the ground rumbling and Zetsu immediately retrieves everyone, purposely leaving Hidan last for being the cause of that disaster.

*Flashback ends*

"I am in charge of punishment, with [Y/N]'s help"

"What the hell, why you?!" Hidan unimpressed.

"Because he doesn't eat sweet things so it makes sense for this game" you explain.

An hour or so later and the game begins. Everyone picks a container with their shapes revealed.

Tobi: Circle
Itachi: Star
Hidan: Triangle (And won't shut up that it's a sign from Jashin)
Kisame: Circle
Kakuzu: Umbrella
Sasori: Umbrella
Deidara: Star
Y/N: Triangle

"Let the game begin, Don't forget you are being timed~" Zetsu walked around everyone seated in the garden with their containers and a needle, carrying a paintball gun.

Deidara was curled in on himself as quiet as ever working away at his piece. Kakuzu used his tendrils to map out the shape of the umbrella, placed the container on a sturdy bit of ground and punched the whole thing with one swift 'tendrilled cookie cutter'. He picked up the little umbrella, showing Zetsu, "In under a minute, Impressive Kakuzu!" he states, letting him leave.

Upon seeing this, Sasori uses his chakra strings to work away at his with added motivation.
Hidan is frantically licking at his, Kisame is scratching away very gently but his fingers are too bit to grasp on the tiny needle, making him slip and crack his circle straight in half. Zetsu lures over him, "We apologise" He says, lifting the paintball gun up.

"You're not seriously - - " Zetsu hits him at point blank range with roughly 10 bullets. Everyone looks up seeing this and immediately works faster with extra care.

Itachi manages to finish his star off, guided by the Sharingan, keeping his star precise and clean.

"I did it!" you hold up your triangle with glee, Zetsu inspecting it. "..rotate it"
"...no"
"[Y/N]" His slowly lifts the paintball gun up
Your fingers were hiding a small chip in the corner of your triangle. You panicked and tried to make a run for it to the house door having Zetsu attack you with pellets. He even waited for you to curl up in a ball on the ground and hit you with a few extras, "That's for running away ~"he says with an evil faint glee hidden behind his tone of voice.

"THE POWER HAS GONE TO YOUR HEAD!!!" you yell winching.

Hidan managed to finish his along with Deidara, amazingly. You could only believe that when these two set their mind to a task they can achieve it without destruction.

"30 seconds remaining~" Zetsu cooed.

Tobi was snapping bits off, eating it frantically and Sasori was nearly at the end. He kept lifting it up to the light to see how close he was to pop it out of its hole with perfect precision. Sadly, he didn't and a chakra string slipped. Zetsu heard the snap and his eyes lured over Sasori. Sasori looked up and flash stepped around Zetsu, avoiding and dodging every pellet. "It will ruin my wood polish" he states, only to have Kakuzu use his tendrils to hold him whilst Zetsu shoots at him, aiming where his clothes were for some faint consideration.

"Times up" he calls out.

Tobi looks up with multiple sweatdrops over his mask, "Let's see, Tobi" he says. Only for Tobi to have empty hands, "...Tobi ended up eating the whole thing..."
The two stare in silence for about 10 seconds before Tobi screams trying to run away. Only to be pelleted by the remaining bullets, nearly triple the other members dealt with.