Requested: Mystery stranger date

"Come on, come on...Where is it..?"
You flipped through the copious amount of DVDs looking for the final season to the anime yourself and Tobi have been watching lately. Just as you flicked through and managed to find it, another hand went in for it. You looked up with visible shock as you went speechless that they were about to steal away the one you were so desperately looking for. You let out a stuttered protesting hey, sounding so disappointed and also really shy, all up to the point you saw the baseball cap and surgical mask. You squinted at him, almost a little longer than you expected until you saw his eyes crease with a hidden smile, "Hello again" he says.

"It is you!" you say confirming your suspicions. "Hey erm..as cool as it is to see you again but.. I'm dying to show my friend this season. Please can I have it?"

He chortled, flipping to look at the back of the DVD, "For Tobi? If I remember right you mentioned him the last time we met"
You nodded with faint pink cheeks. Damn were his eyes alluring. It was painstakingly bothering you.

He breathed in a very long breath, letting out a stuttery quiet voice. You felt like that breath was helping him bring his confidence up in what he was suggesting, "I'll let you have it, if you go on a date with me tonight?"

Your eyes widened and your cheeks were no longer pink but a deep shade of red. He read your face immediately, "I-I'm sorry, that was really forward of me. You can have it. I was never going to take it anyway, I just wanted an excuse to say hi - - "

"Yes"

"Huh?"

"Yes. Does 7pm sound okay?" A smile forced its way onto your face. You could feel the excitement trying to burst its way out, you wanted to squeal in happiness. You thought about this man once or twice after meeting him and wished you had this chance and here it is. But suddenly, that feeling dropped into the pit of your stomach. He was silent and frozen.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" you said as an instant reaction and that's when he laughed, apologising with a sweat drop, "7pm sounds perfect. I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to say yes to my dumb request."

You both laughed about it whilst discussing further the date plan, "My name is [Y/N], by the way"
"Mine's To- - " he paused.

"Sorry I didn't catch that...Todd, did you say?"

He just aggressively nodded up and down, accepting the new name. "Um..Yeah, Yeah."

You were about to part ways but he turned and said, "Oh, bring comfy gym wear"

"Huh?"

"A fun date is always better than the standard dinner and movie, right?"

"It's like you read my mind" you smiled, waving him off as you went to pay for your DVDs and head home.

**

That afternoon you scurried home as quickly as possible. You were excited. So very excited. But you had to conceal that. Hell you don't want a repeat of last time you went on a date and how Hidan and Deidara acted.. You silently got ready and headed for the door once more. Upon gently turning the handle to avoid the sound of the door creaking and once the cold evening air started to blow through the crack, it was slammed shut. You look up, an arm towering over you pressing firmly against the door. Hidan scowling, "And where do you think you're going?"
The look of defeat spread across your features as all your attempts failed. Regardless, you played it off, "Out to meet a friend, why?"
He ignores your question, looking you up and down, "You look.. different"
"N-No I don't"

"You look...nice"

You scoffed with a playful smile, "Thanks Hidan, I dunno if you just complimented or insulted me"