Alt Ending to Akatsuki's Shadow

So this was requested to be read a while back. Originally, I was going to have a negative, sad ending to the Akatsuki's Shadow, my sequel. But it was obvious it wasn't going to work once I dweleved into the story further, resulting into the one you have all (hopefully) read.

Anyway, I get the draft and tweaked it around for it to become what it is to let you all read. (In this version, the Akatsuki have survived up to the beginning of the 4th war)

************

The 4th Great Shinobi War was well on its way. Obito had stolen the body of Madara off of Kabuto and reanimated him for the purpose of winning the war. His eyes narrowed to you, "You there, step forward".
Obito, who had now taken his mask off and revealed himself to the group as their true leader pushed forward, making you step behind him. He was your protecter right now, your shield. Although he spent time with Madara as a child and was in debt to him for saving him form the boulder and his near death, he still couldn't trust such an evil man. Not with you anyway. Hidan had a firm grip on your arm, pulling you back further, the whole Akatsuki even stood ready to protect you from this man.

"What do you want with [Y/N]?" Obito asked sternly.
You watched the Akatsuki's eyes. They did not like that Madara was interested in you. They knew his power, the fact he was not under Obito's control and managed to push past the reanimation jutu's technique was astounding. Madara flashed before you, his hand was already upon your chin, tilting it up to look at him. The others froze at his speed and had their hands on weapons, ready.

"What is your last name?" he asked.
The look in his eyes forced you to answer, you dared not go against this man, "[L/N]-Uchiha"
His eyes grew and his smirk became mischievous. He flash stepped back to his original post, his hand wrapped around you bringing you with him. Your eyes widened as you realised your new position, standing in front of the group.
"Tell me..do you know who you really are?"

You turned to Madara with a questioning look, even the others shared the same expression.

"You..are the great great granddaughter of my brother; Izuna Uchiha"

This information brought surprise to you all, what shocked you further was the next action he pursued. He turned you to face him. Obito growled, "Madara this was NOT a part of the plan!"

Obito jumped up and was prepared to bring you back to his side but Madara intervened with a swift kick in his gut, pushing him against the ground in front of the Akatsuki. Madara had separated you from Obito and whispered sweet nothings into your ear, his plan was to manipulate you into working for him and only him- just like how he did with Obito. He grabbed you by the chin and turned you to stare into his crimson eyes, "You will be mine and only mine"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN YOU ASSHOLE!?" Hidan bellowed with his scythe prepared.
Madara slyly cooed, "with her working for me, I don't need the..Akatsuki to achieve my goal"

By those words you, became someone else.

Itachi spoke above the others, "Prepare yourselves. She's under a genjustu"

"But she was able to remove yours in an a matter of seconds" Kisame said, bringing Samehada off his back.

"Compared to Madara Uchiha, mine are merely child's play". Those words made the Akatsuki realised how serious this situation has become. They all prepared themselves to defend.

"Whatever you do, do not harm her" Kakuzu said, bringing his tendrils and masks out.

"Hm, Guys, I can't do anything. My art would just..-"

"Then stay back and help me separate Madara from her" Obito said preparing a fireball jutsu, straight for Madara.

Madara smirked and turned your shoulders to face where he was watching. He crouched down to your ear and whispered, "They..are your enemies"
You scowled, your nose crinkled up and you sped off with flying speeds.