Requested: Cat Ears

Chakra disguised and footsteps quietened, you used every knowledge of stealth taught to you by Shiro to sneak up on the two seated at the table next to each other talking amongst a map. Itachi, placed in front of the two at the table faced you but said nothing and watched carefully trying to gauge what you were doing. The smile on your face told him it was a playful act. Of course it was, it's just what you do.

"Hidan and myself will be around this area, when you retrieve - - " Kakuzu felt something on his head and then looked up at Kisame aside him, expressing the same reaction of confusement, the two just stared at one another before tapping both their heads. Itachi was distracted by what you've just done so you've managed to sneak under the table to repeat the same to Itachi before bursting into a fit of coos.

"You all look so cuteeeee!!!~~~"

Deidara and Hidan entered the room, staring at the three, "What the fuck are you three doing? Is this some fucked up kinky shit we're walking in to?!"

Deidara's holding his mouth to compress the laughter as Hidan is letting tears drop from his eyes at the sight. All in this time you dash behind the other two, placing cat ears on their heads. Tobi walks in, arms dramatically flailing, "Is this a cat party and Tobi wasn't invited?!" You didn't need to place them on his head for he took them from your hands and placed it upon himself, spinning around with glee.

"Is Tobi cute, [Y/N]-chan?" he says with fingers on cheeks, head tilted. You couldn't contain yourself. You're squealing at the cuteness as the rest of the room just look almost disappointed in you.

"[Y/N], you can have these. I don't need them" Itachi pulls his off his head and hold them out at arms length. You pout, saddened and unexpecting Itachi to be the one to act like this. You walk over, taking them away. Your eyes widen in surprise when he speaks again, "After all, I have my own."

He removes himself from the room and reappears with white cat ears, shocking everyone in the room. "Itachi..why do you have your own..?" Kisame sweat drops slightly embarrassed for the first time ever over his own partner.

"These are an..interesting piece of memorbilia for me. It's from one of my first missions in the leaf village. We used these to communicate with the ninja cats"

"NINJA CATS!?!?" you say with complete excitement. He nods.

"NINJA CATS CAN TALK!?" He nods again.

You immediately take his arm and plea that he takes you to meet these ninja cats.

Zetsu emerges through the table in front of Kisame and Kakuzu, making everyone turn to the sight.

"Click" he says aloud as he presses the button upon the camera he stole from your belongings.

"Now there is proof that you're all ridiculous. I can't wait to show Leader~"

Kakuzu swipes the table to attempt to knock Zetsu off his feet but he manages to blend into the wall away with speed. Deidara and Hidan rush off around the hideout in act to destroy the evidence whilst Kisame and Kakuzu throw their ears onto the table out of embarrassment.

Tobi paid no notice but grabbed Itachi's other arm, "Can we see the ninja kittys Itachi-san?"
Itachi glared with the sharingan shining, resulting to Tobi letting go and hiding behind you, still holding on Itachi's arm yourself.

"Can we go Itachi? Pleaaaseeeeeee"

He smiles, "Anything for you, [Y/N]. Let's go" The three leave with their cat ears still on their heads proudly.