Requested: Tug of war

***SQUID GAME REFERENCE****

"I feel like this game is very one sided.." Itachi claims, mainly speaking to himself but the majority hear.
"Yeah come on, Kisame AND Kakuzu on one team?! No offence but..they could take us ALL out together" you agree with the situation.

"Have some more faith in me!!" Hidan says partially insulted, and yet Sasori, yourself and Deidara look at him with cocked eyebrows, "Granted you are strong but nothing in comparison to these two, Hidan" Sasori responds.

"Then how do you suggest splitting teams if randomly pulling names out of a hat doesn't seem fair?" Kakuzu questions.
"In the game they pick their team!" Tobi says.
"Yeah but we know what the game is, so we'd all pick the strongest instantly, hm" Deidara chimes in.

"Okay, Kakuzu and Kisame being the strongest of everyone picks their teams?" you suggest.

The two look at one another shrugging and accepting the idea.

Rock, paper, scissors delegates Kisame as the first to chose. The teams turn out as follows:

Kisame, Hidan, Y/N, Deidara

Kakuzu, Sasori, Zetsu, Tobi

Itachi was the ref for this game so he stayed on the sidelines. He suggested this himself as a personal selfish reason as his illness would cause a coughing fit and just hurt his body more by straining it in a game such as this.

Instead of falling to their death Sasori had made two platforms in the lake not far from the house. Kisame summoned a few sharks to make the others more cautious about falling, of course these won't actually attack them under Kisame's command, it just allows them to have the push to be motivated to win.

"I will allow you to be as creative as possible under discretion, that is. Begin." Itachi explains.

As soon as those words were finished. Everyone tugged. Sasori brought out a puppet to help pull, Kakuzu pulled out two masked creatures, Kisame created a clone and Deidara created a clay creature to help.

"No fucking fair!" Hidan bellows
"Maybe you could make a clone as well Hidan?" you say whilst struggling to pull with all your might.
"Hidan's too stupid for that!" Kakuzu chimes from the other platform.
Hidan lets go and charges forward, "KAKUZU YOU PIECE OF - - "
"HIDAN" Kisame shouts. His poor attempt sent them etching slowly forwards, Kisame at the front knocks into Hidan who falls into the water. As punishment, Kisame sends a shark to stalk him in the waters.

Kakuzu takes the moment to create his own clone to help with his masks at the back, "On three" Sasori says so the others don't hear.
Everyone tugs all at once sending Kisame down, his body weight taking you and Deidara too. Clones disperse in a puff of smoke as you all fall.

"THAT'S IT! I'M FUCKING IN CHARGE OF THE NEXT GAME!!"