Requested: Glass Window

"Wake me up
Wake me up inside
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me"

The voice was familiar, as was the song. But it definitely was not something you recalled ever hearing before. As you closed the front door quietly and poked your head through to the living room, you could see Kisame and Deidara head banging to the song whilst Zetsu full heartedly belted out with all his might into the karaoke microphone. You immediately get your camera out before they can notice to record everything.

"Call my name and save me from the dark
Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
I can't wake up
Before I come undone
Save me
Save me from the nothing I've become"

It wasn't long until Itachi, Sasori and Kakuzu returned home spotting you hiding behind the doorway with your phone out. They heard the ruckus and too poke their heads through. Hidan and Tobi are renacting the music video, very poorly. Tobi pretending to be holding onto Hidan as he dangles 'singing', wearing a bedsheet inspired by her nightgown. Once Kakuzu's voice pipes up a comment, Hidan jolts in fear and by instinct runs for the window, smashing the glass. He riles on the floor in pain, "I didn't think that would hurt this much.." he wheezes out at the sting of the small pieces of glass scattered into his skin.

"Hidan-san, the window is open when she jumps out!!" Tobi yells half protruding out of the wall.

"I didn't plan it you fucking dipshit" he says picking the glass out of his cheek. Tobi crouches down and kindly helps him pick out the pieces in his leg, at a nervously fast speed that concerns you.

"You could of ran out of the door...not into a closed window.." Kisame sighs.

"Like I said, I didn't fucking plan it!!! Flight or fight mode alright!?"

"I've never seen you pick flight...ever" Kakuzu says quite surprised.

"..and take it so literally, out a window.." Itachi says finding the broom.

"What the hell are you all doing anyway?" Sasori says taking the mic off of Zetsu, who is pouting at how his duet has now been ruined.

"It's Karaoke night..hm"

"That's going to hurt my bank account..." you looked out shocked and utterly heartbroken at the damage. "Kakuzu?" you look up to him from your crouched position.

"Don't look at me"

"You're the one who scared him shitless out the window!"