Chapter 18

After a long kiss, they moved a bit back to break the kiss and looked here and there on embarrassment. 

"Well, I am... I just got some work, I will be right back, you take rest", Aayaan spoke hesitatingly and walked away from there.

Rashika's POV

What did just happened? I just put my palm on my mouth as I couldn't believe it. I kissed the Aayaan Singhania.

" No, this isn't right, this should not have happened", I just kept nodding my head in denial. "I shouldn't have kissed Aayaan Singhania, he is my boss and kissing your boss is the highest level of professionalism anyone can have."

I shouldn't have kissed him, this was wrong on so many levels. I just left my long term boyfriend, I know nothing about him or his personal life, what if he has a girlfriend, I don't want to be the other woman in anyone's life. And moreover, he is my fucking boss I cannot be fucking around him, this is so wrong.

I just clutched my hairs in frustration, thinking about whatever happened.

"But how did it happened?", it was a question I really wanted to ask myself. I closed my eyes and remembered all the moments of our encounters. Me attracted by him at his first sight which was more of a star-struck feeling. Letting him pick me in his arms as I was injured. Him dropping me off to my home and helping me in such a way no one would ever have. The attraction I felt when I was at his cabin yesterday, our closeness which kind off aroused me and then whatever he had done to help me and then today, this kiss which none of us could resist.

" Maybe destiny has planned something for us", I spoke as I couldn't hold back my smile.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

I rushed to my room and then splashed a few ounces of cold water on my face and then looked on the mirror.

"I kissed Rashika" I exclaimed with a blank expression. I remembered the moment, we both were driven by desire and the moment seemed just perfect. My hands were sliding down her bare waist while she had clutched my hairs. Our bodies were moving in a synchronised pace in order to respond to the kiss and I was reminded of all the moments I felt attracted to her from the very first day.

The moment I saw her for the very first time, I was attracted to her, I resisted this feeling from day one but today I am admitting the fact. She on the phone kind off pissed me as I wanted her to be intrigued by me, but it was the only thing which made me notice her that she would dare to pick her call in front of me. Then each and every incident where on one hand she seemed vulnerable to me and the other she challenged me in every sort just to claim my vulnerability made me pave my ways towards her.

She was none of the girls I have ever met, she is honest, ambitious, headstrong and fierce. She can be cute and vulnerable at times but whatever I have felt that even during her peak weak times, she can gather all her strength and fight back if necessary. And that's what attracted me to her. I really liked the closeness between us and never thought she would give in.

"I want her, if she wants me too", I just wanna have her now, but with her consent and with a clear projection of whatever we will have. I don't like playing it foul just for my enjoyment because it can actually destroy the other one's sanity.

"Perhaps I have to take it slow and be clear about whatever we want", I smiled at the mirror and then walked out of the bathroom.

POV Ends

Diksha's POV

Here I am, talking with the producers for Aayaan's new project and trying my best to set up a meeting which would be successful. And I have no idea right now what Aayaan would be doing with that little slut.

I have no problem with whatever Aayaan does in his movies, how many girls her romances but that girl, she scares me the most. I have a feeling that she will snatch Aayaan from me. It's a gut feeling I got for the first time I saw her.

I know I am dating Chirag, but that's all to come close to Aayaan. I just want him in my life. I want to make him mine. I want to be the only woman in his life and here he is spending most of his time with that fucking bitch.

I just cannot let that happen, that bitch should know her place and should learn the fact that a slut like her belongs nowhere near Aayaan. And I will be the one who will teach her that.

"So I am looking forward to a meeting with Aayaan the day after tomorrow", producer Rastogi speaks. He is currently one of the best producers in the industry and if Aayaan can have a movie with him, there is no way he can be prevented from being a superstar in just two movies.

" Thank you so much, sir, you have no idea how much glad he will be after having this great opportunity," I exclaimed in happiness.
"Well he is a great talent which needs to be utilized, so I think he deserves all the best opportunities.", he smiled.
"Thank You", I beamed at joy and then shook hands with him and walked away from there.

"Aayaan will be the happiest after knowing this and his disappointment with me will fade away", I was so much excited now.

I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

" Hello", he finally picked up his call.
"Aayaan I have a great news for you", I beamed.
"Is it related to work?", he asked.
"Yes," I replied as I was getting confused.
"All the information and news related to work should be coordinated by my PA and not directly by me", he spoke.

So how will Diksha react after getting a reply like this??
And is it just attraction between Aayaan and Rashika??
Do comment below ;)

Also, thank you for all the votes and comments on the previous chapter <3
Do vote and comment in this chapter as well ;)
And also, don't mind sharing the story :D