Chapter 70

"We?" Rashika made a disgusted face as she heard Aayaan saying that they will travel together.
"Yes, we," Aayaan nodded and then walked towards her.

"But, Aayaan, why would I go with you? Even after all this? And why would you want me to go with you even after everything I did to you?" She asked him in a rude tone.
"Rashika.." Aayaan was surprised at her tone. He walked towards her. "Wasn't it you who told me that you want me? Or you wanted to be with you? Wasn't it you who still slept with me even after marrying someone else? And now you're saying why would you go with me?" He couldn't believe Rashika's sudden change of behaviour.

"Yeah, but tell me at first, why do you want me that go with you even after all I did to you?" She asked in a loud tone.
"Because you said you will punish me... You said after you are done with your punishment you will be with me, and now, here I stand, Aayaan Singhania, completely destroyed. I have no friends, my family, my parents disowned me, my career is finished, people don't even have a bit of respect for me... What do you want now?" He asked her. His tone demanded urgency and he sounded desperate.

"Aayaan, did I ever told you that I will be with you after I punish you? I didn't reply to that question," She scoffed.
"But you didn't say no," Aayaan panicked.
"In fact, I didn't even say yes," she yelled.

Aayaan looked at her. There was no remorse or guilt in her eyes. It was just plain numbness. She wasn't angry or fill with hatred neither she was in pain.
He knelt and bent his head in front of him. Tears started rolling down through his eyes.

"Rashika, I beg you, to be with me, please," he cried. "I have lost everything in my life, but I was still positive because I had hopes that even after everything that's happening to me, you will stay with me, and we will be together, start from scratch, create new dreams with hope of a new beginning, be with each other, support each other and everything. Everything will get perfect within a few years because I will have you in my life. Please be with me, please," he literally begged her in between his sobs, thinking that she would meltdown.

But she contradicted his hopes. As he was crying and begging her to be with him. She took a few steps back, signalling that there was no way that she could be with him.

"No, Aayaan Singhania, I am sorry, I didn't destroy you or myself just to come to you in the end. I didn't destroy you, thinking that you might have a happily ever after life in future and I will be having sleepless nights. I didn't destroy you thinking that all the pain I am suffering from would go in vain. No, I didn't destroy you and me just to be with you in the end," she rejected his pleas.

Aayaan looked at her with teary eyes as she said those hurtful words. It seemed like all the pain he went through to get one thing at last went in vain. The hope he had was shattered into million pieces and he felt like everything died inside him.

"I don't love you Aayaan. I played with your emotions since the time you actually started to fall in love with me. I stopped loving you when you unknowingly played with my emotions. No, it isn't like that I was hurt too much that I couldn't keep up with myself or shit. It's just that, your rejection made me hate you because you were the one thing I couldn't get in my life. To date, I got everything I wanted in my life, but you remained an exception. That's when I started hating you because I couldn't get you. I am not sorry Aayaan that I lied to you. The reality is that I hate you and I hate you so much that lying to you that I love you or faking my love to you or anyone in this world just to destroy you doesn't even flinch me," she chuckled.

Aayaan couldn't believe whatever Rashika was saying. The extent she went to destroy him just because she couldn't have him scared him to the core. He understood how much dangerous this girl is.

"You know, love and hate, both can consume people equally, I think hate can consume people more. Your love for me consumed you so much that you accepted everything miserable I did to you, while my hate for you," she had an evil smile.

"My hate for you was much more than your love for me. I am consumed so much in hate, that I caused the biggest destruction to myself. I sold my dignity for pennies. The destruction I caused to me has made me a slut, many men will lust over my body and jerk off after seeing that MMS. They will say so many things about me, that I am such a whore or slut. How can I fuck my ex and blah blah, but you know what? I don't even care. Those things didn't even hurt me or pinch me or make me feel happy or sad or miserable, just because I am so consumed by hate," she smiled as she looked outside.

"My life, my career and everything I could get are finished just with a video, and I am not sad about it, because that's how much passionate I am for you. That's the level of passionate my hate is for you, Aayaan Singhania, and trust me, no love can conquer this hate," she looked at Aayaan again.

"You did all this just because you hated me?" Aayaan's voice was breaking as he couldn't say much. He felt like choking on his own words.

"Yes, Aayaan. I did all this because I hated you. Love-hate... Both of them are two faces of a single coin you know. It was your love which paved your way to destruction. If you didn't love me the second time you met me, trust me, baby, I couldn't have destroyed you. Your love was so passionate that you accepted your destruction. And my hate, it's so passionate that it destroyed me as well," she smirked.

"But, now? Where will you go? After destroying yourself?" He asked.
"I don't know. But not with you. I don't be with men whom I destroyed. I didn't get you, so I am leaving you in a position where you can't get anything except humiliation in your life. Goodbye, Aayaan, hope we never meet again," she glared at him and then walked out of his house with a proud smile on her face.

While on the other hand, Aayaan fell unconscious on the floor.

This was the last part ;)
Bdw epilogue is left guys :p