Chapter 41

Aayaan quietly heard all of the words that Chirag spoke and started to think about it. While Aayaan was thinking, Chirag quietly stood there and waited for Aayaan to say anything. After thinking for a while, Aayaan finally spoke, "I think you are right, I shouldn't get bothered by her. If I am bothered, she will be bothering me more."

"That's like a good guy, now play it cool," Chirag smiled. "But," Aayaan paused. "But what?" Chirag asked him. "She is spoiling everything for herself. She will end up destroying herself Chirag," Aayaan uttered. "Why the fuck do you care about her so much? I mean the things you have done for her, nobody would even think about doing that," Chirag replied in an irritated tone.

"You dropped her home when she sprained her ankle and provided her housemaids, which wasn't even needed, you could have just lent her a car to drop her home. Then out of nowhere, you gave her a job as your PA just because she was jobless due to Diksha's stupidity, I mean you could have said sorry or arrange few interviews in some or other companies but no, you made her your PA without any past experience. When she was abused by her ex-boyfriend, you made sure he gets punished and you managed her treatment, which was a great job and thoughtful as well, and I am proud of you for that. You guys were attracted to each other and started a relationship with a basic disclaimer that you do not LOVE her so you wanna date and see where things go. It was just casual dating and many people do that. But shit got real when your casual dating sparked a controversy which could have cost you your entire career for which you dreamt since childhood, for which you fought with your father and almost severed all your ties with them, for which you live here completely alone, far away from your family just because it was your dream to be a famous and really good actor. And when your career was at stake due to that casual dating, you decided to choose your career, which was a very wise choice, and I am proud of it. No one should ever trade his career for which he hustled since he was a kid just for a girl whom he met a few months ago, and that happens to the opposite gender as well, so you left her. But no, you were not quiet after leaving her, you found out the culprit which was Diksha and you punished her. You specially called a media interview and stated that the image was morphed just to create a controversy and ruin the image of an innocent girl who was working here honestly. You did your best and made the public believe that she wasn't at fault and she was innocent. You arranged a job for her as well, which of course she didn't accept. Now when she is back to bother you, you are getting bothered by her?" Chirag vented out his frustration all at once.

"She is an ungrateful bitch Aayaan, move the fuck on and focus on your career or this stupidity will cost you your career," he shouted. Aayaan quietly heard him and then nodded his head. "Yes, you are right. I will prioritise myself over her and now it's enough," Aayaan spoke.

"Good," Chirag replied as he smiled. Aayaan smiled back and then hugged him tightly. "I do not need to worry about anything when you are by my side Chirag. Thank you for being my best friend," he confessed. "I am always here bro," Chirag replied.

Both of the guys laughed a bit, and then Aayaan smiled. "I have a plan actually," he spoke as he thought about something. "And what's that?" Chirag asked. "Well, the major thing is, I cannot leave the project or else Nikhil will have to file a defamation case against me according to the contract. He is bound to do so. But what if, I remain in the movie, but Rashika doesn't," he spoke.

"Bro!" Chirag was immediately surprised as he glanced at Aayaan. "Yes, I can try for once to take Rashika out of the film, this is fucking possible," he spoke. "Then do that asap dude!" Chirag jumped in excitement.

Aayaan took out his phone and then made a call to Nikhil. "Hello," Nikhil answered the call. "Nikhil Sir," Aayaan taunted him. "Yes Aayaan say," he replied. "You know, I cannot walk out from the movie because of the contract, or else you are bound to file a case," Aayaan spoke. "Yes," Nikhil replied.

"But Rashika isn't bound to such contract na. So do one thing, fire her from this project and find a new co-actor. Problem solved. And if you do not do that, I can easily make it public that she offered you sex for a movie with Aayaan Singhania. And then think about the reputation you will have, what will happen to your production house, you may be in legal troubles as well also you will be cancelled by the entire industry. And you definitely know what will that cost you," Aayaan spoke mockingly while Nikhil kept quiet.

"Look, I didn't want to threaten you like that, but I am bound to do that because that girl is trouble for me. So chop-chop, fire her asap and then live in peace. You can offer her another movie for the sex, but not with me," Aayaan spoke and then cut the call.

As the call was cut, Nikhil's face turned blue and it was easily visible that he was scared to shit. He immediately dialled Rashika's number and made a call.

"Hello," Rashika picked up the call. "I am sorry Rashika, but I will have to fire you from this project. I will arrange you another movie, but you cannot do this film with Aayaan," he spoke. "What the fuck Nikhil?" Rashika immediately snapped as she heard that.

Rashika's POV

Good job Aayaan, you are living up to my expectations. This is what I expected from you darling.

Do vote and comment please :)
The comments are decreasing.. and this isn't fair :/