Chapter 21

****Disclaimer- This chapter contains scenes of consumption of Drugs****

Rashika's POV

Within a few minutes, we reached Aayaan's home.

"Well this won't be like some usual celebrations l am warning you about this", Aayaan spoke and I couldn't understand what he was saying.
"Okay" that's all I could reply.

We got down from the car and then walked towards the house.
As soon as we reached the drawing-room. Chirag and Diksha we're already waiting for them.

"Congrats bro!", Chirag happily jumped as he stood and hugged Aayaan. "Thanks, dude", Aayaan replied hugging him back, and for a second I felt like I will be feeling out of place soon. After Chirag, Diksha too congratulated and hugged him and I felt a slight rush of anger growing through my veins. I cannot understand the fact why am I so annoyed and angered by a simple glimpse of her. But what I clearly know that I do fathom her.

"So let's celebrate", Aayaan spoke excitedly.
"Sure, but tell me first what happened?", Diksha asked.
"Well the meeting was going great, I liked his concept and the cast and the individuals involved behind the camera were also amazing. But something which couldn't work was the plot. But then ", he looked at me, "she swooped in and gave the perfect advice to the producer which impressed him and me as well. The professionalism and confidence she carried stunned me in such a great way that I just cannot say anything. It will be a perfect hit movie, a blockbuster one", he was the happiest and I felt proud as I was the reason for his joy.

"This calls a great celebration", Chriag jumped in joy and then looked at me, "Thank you Miss Singh", he spoke and smiled genuinely.
"So you guys have everything I want?", Aayaan asked.
"Of course, sir. You need not worry", Diksha winked.
Okay, I was getting confused now.

"Alexa, play party music", Chirag shouted and soon the music was played in full volume.
"Nobody else is in this house, so get comfortable ", Diksha spoke to me which made me uncomfortable right now.

Aayaan picked up a champagne bottle." To my next movie", he screamed in joy and then popped the bottle. All the three of us clapped in happiness and then he started filling our mouths with champagne directly from the bottle.

The music was catchy enough to make anyone groove, and so each one of us started dancing while holding a bottle of beer in our hands. I saw the three of them dancing like animals and I smiled, seeing them this happy and enjoying.

My eyes directly went on Aayaan, and it paused there. I saw him, smiling with his enchanting smile, his drunk brown eyes, his entire body grooving to the music. He was enjoying every bit of the moment, and I was lost in him, noticing his each and every movement, even the blink of his eyes.

"Have you brought the materials?", Aayaan asked.
"Yup bro, how can I forget it," Chirag replied and handed over a packet to Aayaan.
"Diksha, Rashika come on", Aayaan spoke and all three of them headed towards the couch.

The three settled down in the couch and then Aayaan opened the packet on the table and I was shocked.
It was something dry leafy kind of substance and there was a white powdery substance in another transparent packet.

"What's all this?", I couldn't stop myself from asking.
"Weed and cocaine", Chirag replied as they were making a roll of the leafy substance.
"What??", I was shocked.
"Oh shit!", Diksha spoke, "she is a newbie, she doesn't know anything", she held her head.
"But she is my PA, she should know everything about me now, it's her job", Aayaan spoke., "Well this is weed and we are rolling it in a joint to smoke it and then we will snort the cocaine.", Aayaan explained whatever he was going to do.

"But all of this is illegal ?", I asked as I was confused and shit scared.
"Baby, we are the rich and influential, nothing is illegal for us.", Chirag winked at me.
"Moreover, we aren't addicted to it, we get high eventually when we are celebrating or we have to perform in high energy for a very long time, we don't lose our senses completely, we know what we are doing.", Diksha explained it but made no sense.
"Come have it with us.", Aayaan smiled at me.
"No no no, I am good", I exclaimed. I am good with cigarettes and alcohol, but I need to stay the furthest from drugs.
"Okay, we aren't forcing.", Aayaan smiled and rolled the joint.

I was shocked when I witnessed the scene after that. They were rolling and smoking joint, snorting cocaine to get high. I can easily witness them dancing and laughing while getting completely wasted and having more and more drugs, while I was trembling with fear by the slightest idea about it.

POV Ends

What will Rashika do now??

Do comment and vote in this chapter and tell me how are you liking the story :)
And thank you for the votes and comments on previous chapter <3