Chapter 69

"Rashika?" Rohan was shocked at her sudden confession.
"Yes, Rohan. This is the truth. For me, it's my hate that's most important, and that's why, even if I like you, I can't love you till I can fulfil my revenge," she confessed.

"Then get your revenge, Ras. I am here," he cupped her face, "Do what you want and still, you will find me with you," he assured her.
"Not after the thing I am going to do now," Rashika looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Rohan was surprised.
"Rohan, you can't destroy anyone till the time you destroy yourself, and the amount of destruction I want for Aayaan Singhania, I will have to destroy myself so bad that it will destroy me more than him," Rashika chuckled.

"Then why destroy him? Don't na. You have a perfect career, a perfect life I would you give up this for someone's destruction that can cause your destruction as well," Rohan tried to convince her.
"Isn't it true that the price we have to pay for someone's destruction is our destruction as well?" She looked at him.

"I can't understand," Rohan was confused.
"Nothing. It's just that, I never wanted to be an actress or to rule the industry or something like that. I just wanted to destroy Aayaan, and that's why I took this path. And now, you're asking me to leave my destination for the path? Does anyone do that?" She asked him.

"Rashika, trust me, I can't understand anything that you're saying," Rohan looked at her.
"You don't need to," she smiled. "I have signed the divorce papers, you do that as well and then, just it's done. I will be leaving now," she spoke and then walked out of the room while Rohan stood there completely numb by whatever Rashika did.

After a week,

Rashika sat in her room, calmly, with a smile on her face. The room was dark which depicted the colour of her heart as well.

She was waiting for something to happen, and then, her phone rang. It was Rohan.
She picked up the call, "hello."

"So this is what you have been planning?" Rohan's voice sounded angry.
"So, you have seen the video?" She asked him.
"This seems like a video recorded a few days ago, is this true?" He yelled again.
"Yes, it is," she calmly replies.

"Why? Why would you do that to me Rashika? Why would you cheat on me? Why would you play with my emotions? What was my fault in all this?" His voice was hurtful.
"I am sorry, Rohan. But trust me, after a couple of years, everything will be better. You will find a woman in your life who would truly love you and care for you, who would give you everything you deserve. I know initially, it would hurt, but trust me, you will forget about me and move on," she calmly replied.

"Firstly, could you forget and move on? You kept a grudge for five years just because you were betrayed and then decided to take your revenge. And in that process, you betrayed me as well. Did you ever think how miserable it would make me when you know how betrayal feels?" He asked her.

"I don't think about anyone else except me. I haven't thought about my parents, then you're just a man I met two years ago. I decided to have my revenge on Aayaan because for the first time in my life I actually thought about someone but he betrayed me so that's it. You were just a pawn for me," she answered.

"Then you know what? Whores like you do deserve the destruction you are going to get. I am banning you from my production house and I will make sure that the divorce is fast-tracked," Rohan spat and hung up the call.

Rashika kept her phone aside and looked towards the ceiling of her house. She had a smile on her face, but that smile was a painful one.

"Aayaan Singhania, this was my last blow for your destruction. The kind of destruction where I have destroyed myself as well by the way. Our hate story started with controversy and it's going to end with another controversy. The only thing you dread the most is controversies na. So this sex scandal would be the biggest controversy of your life, Aayaan Singhania," she grinned.

Rashika had released an MMS of her and Aayaan on the internet. The MMS contained their intimate moments and the faces were clear in the video so everyone knew that the MMS was of Aayaan and Rashika. The date was also mentioned in the video, which was after Rashika and Rohan's wedding but before Rashika's interview. The video went viral overnight and millions of people saw it. It hasn't been taken down by Rashika yet, because to date she wants to show this to more people.

This sex scandal stripped off the last bit of integrity and hope that Aayaan had in his life, this destroying him completely. But this video did something else as well, it destroyed Rashika, somewhere much more than Aayaan. Because now she was blamed for adultery, cheating on her husband within a year of their marriage. She had sex with her rumoured ex on the present, which wasn't a rumour anymore. One video and it ended the personal and professional lives of Aayaan and Rashika. The impact of this destruction would haunt them forever.

She quietly lay on her bed, thinking about everything. How her life took a turn when she met Aayaan, thinking she would flourish in her life, and what she did in the end? Ended up both the lives of her and Aayaan.

She didn't felt happy, she didn't felt sad or cried. She wasn't feeling proud or victorious nor she felt guilty about anything she did. She was just calm and apathetic. She knew the consequences of doing all this from the very beginning, yet she did it because she wanted to destroy him and if she decides anything, she does it.

After an hour, she got a phone call. It was from Aayaan. She picked up the call.

"Hmm?"
"I am leaving this country tonight," Aayaan said on phone.
"Oh"
"I want to meet you once before I leave,"
"Okay, I will be there in an hour."
"Okay," and he hung up the call.

Rashika looked at the front of her house from the window. The media had formed a crowd in front of the house. She sighed and then went to the washroom to change. She wore a burqa which covered her completely after which she walked out of the house from the back gate so no media could spot her.

She took an auto to Aayaan's house.

She reached his house and sneaked in saving herself from the wrath of the media.

"Yes, Aayaan?" She went to Aayaan's room and spotted him packing his stuff.
"I have arranged your visa, grab your passport and we are leaving this country," Aayaan replied.

One more chapter left🙂