Chapter 6

The moment I said that, I felt weird, that why did I say that. But to be honest I didn't knew why I didn't felt bad about it, it was like I really want her job.

Well I have been doing that from long time, I just like some job and I try to get that job at any cost and I easily get it, and now I want to be Aayaan's PA.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

I don't know why I find myself noticing that girl and whatever she is doing.
From whatever I have noticed, she is new to this work and is inexperienced, so I think getting a call between work can be forgiven as it is her first mistake, and we all make mistakes.

The girl is sweet and charming, I don't know why but it feels like I am kinda attracted to her and yeah the feeling feels good.
But moreover I am here for my campaign, so I decide to focus on my work.

Soon the campaign starts off and everyone does their best.
We all get busy in our work, but I did notice that girl gazing at me many times, maybe she is a fan and she is starstruck, or maybe she is embarrassed due to the phone call incident, but whatever it is, it's actually hampering her work which is not at all good.

Soon the campaign comes to an conclusion and all the volunteers wrap up their work, I mobe to my vanity and Diksha follows me.
She was discussing some work schedules while I was listening to her.

Soon someone knocked the door of vanity, distracting us from our work.

"Who's there?", Diksha rolled her eyes, the knock frustated me.
"It's me, Rashika", A voice from behind the door echoed.

"Rashika, the mobile girl?", I asked Diksha.
"Yeah, I just snatched her phone during that time ", she replied. "Come in", She shouted.
But wait a min, why would she snatch someone's phone? That isn't right.

Soon the door creaks open, and Rashika enters the vanity. As soon as she entered there, I was taken aback. The girl had no signs of nervousness on her face, insted she was confident which is actually unusual because lot of people just be nervous in these situations.

"Ma'am, I am here to take my phone." She spoke gently.  And man, her voice is so sweet.
"Yeah, here it is", Diksha replied rudely while giving her the phone. I mean she didn't have to be rude.
"You do not have to be rude each and everytime you meet someone", Rashika replies while taking her phone back, "Moreover when you are the PA of someone like Aayaan Singhania ", She stared directly at my eyes, "It can hamper his image you know", and she smirked.

"Who gave you the audacity to speak to her like that?", I ask her rudely, no matter how much intrigued I am but she shouldn't dare to speak to Diksha, she is my employee and moreover she is like a friend and no one should speak to her like that.

As soon as I lashed at her, the nervousness returns, she started trembling a bit and lowered her eyes. "I am sorry", she speaks slowly, actually "I, I cannot tolerate rude..rude behavior ", she spoke in such a way that it melt me, and I kinda felt bad for speaking to her in such a way.

"Dear, The job you are in, you have no idea how much rude behavior you will tolerate in future", Diksha spoke calmly. But I kinda didn't listened to her, I just found myself lost in Rashika.

"Now you have took your phone, you may leave, we have work to do", I say as my eyes were still struck on her. She just looked at me, and that one stare, I don't know why? It pinched me, it pinched bad as she walked out of the vanity.

Thank you for the votes and comments in previous chapter <3
Do vote and comment if you like this chapter :)

Will be posting on alternate days from today.