Chapter 24

Aayaan, Rashika and Diksha were ready and left the house till 10. It was almost one hour drive to the film city.
Aayaan was in his BMW, while Rashika and Diksha were in another car following his car.
Within 10:50 they reached their destination and everyone rushed to the shoot location.

"Well, I am impressed, you are on time", the director beamed with joy as he saw Aayaan reaching there.
"I have to be on time. I hate getting late at work.", he smiled. "As expected, few things don't change, Aayaan Singhania", he patted on Aayaan's back. "Thank you sir", he replied. "Well now head to your vanity, your co-actors will be arriving soon, you must get ready and practice your dialogues.", the director advised. "Is makeup dada here?", Aayaan asked. "It will take just 5 minutes for him to reach", he pouted. "Fine", Aayaan rolled his eyes and went towards the vanity.

As soon as Aayaan entered the vanity, he saw Rashika was ordering the spot boy to settle down his things. He smiled looking at Rashika. Within a few minutes, the spot boy was done with his work, so Rashika told him to go leaving her and Aayaan alone.

"Your vanity is ready sir.", Rashika winked. "Are you ready?", Aayaan teased and held her hand to pull her closer. He pulled her close and she bumped directly to his chest. "Aayaan", she shrugged. "Ssshhh!", he replied, wrapping her in his embrace by encircling his hands on her waist. Rashika smiled and wrapped her arms in his neck. "What?", she asked him smiling. "Umm, nothing", he mischievously smiled and grabbed her ass to pull her more closer. "Aayaan", she squirmed "what are you doing?". "Romance,", he brought his face closer to her, "with my girlfriend." Rashika blushed while he went on close to her in such a way that his warm breath was stroking her neck arousing her.

He was teasing her in this manner, willingly getting close to her but not kissing her and it was arousing her way too much. His breath touched her skin in her neck, ears and lips. She was whimpering and wanted to grab his lips and chew it hungrily. "Are you enjoying it, baby?", he seducingly whispered in her ears in a deep and husky voice. And that was it for Rashika, she moved a bit further and then pulled him close to push him in the couch. He smirked evilly. She smiled and then sat on his laps as he grabbed her ass.

"You are just impossible ", she sighed. "So what can you do now?", he winked. "Shut up", she warned him and placed her lips on his. They went on for a deep passionate kiss, chewing each other's lips. Their younger fought for dominance and no one was in the mood to give in. They were hungrily tasting every inch each other's mouth. She clutched his collars while kissing him while his hands travelled all her back and soon found a way to get inside her top and grab her bare waist. Soon they break their kiss for a few seconds to take a deep breath to reduce their breathlessness and then hungrily kissed each other again. This time Aayaan's hand went through her entire back and finally grabbed her breasts. She let out a small moan when he squeezed her breasts and then went all in to kiss him more hungrily.

They were deeply involved with each other when the vanity door creaked open.
"Sir", a voice came out which brought Aayaan and Rashika to their senses and they just left each other.

The girl was Diksha, and she witnessed them in a compromising situation. She felt a sudden rage rushing through her veins but she controlled it. Rashika and Aayaan looked at each other and looked away in embarrassment after they observed her witnessing the scene.

"Yes Diksha?", Aayaan asked her fixing his shirt while Rashika went behind him to fix her top. "The makeup artist is here for your makeup Aayaan", Diksha addressed. "Okay, send her inside", he ordered. "Okay", Diksha replied, "and Rashika can you come with me for a minute, I have some work", she addressed to Rashika. "Yeah Diksha, I am coming", Rashika replied. Diksha uncomfortably nodded and walked away from the vanity.

As soon as she got out of the vanity, she kicked the ground in frustration and anger. Her expressions were full of rage and anger. "You will pay for it Rashika, and very soon.", she told herself and walked away from there.

The shooting area was full of rush, everybody was moving from here to there just to get their work done. The actors were going through the scripts, spot boys were checking that the set was ready or not, electricians were checking the electrical connections, cameramen were setting up the cameras, makeup artists and costume designers were busy with their own work. Everyone was in hustle-bustle as within some time the shoot was about to begin.

Within all the rush, a pair of eyes were fixed on Aayaan. It was none other than Rashika. She was lovingly observing every moment of Aayaan and found herself lost in him. The feeling she had when she was with him, the way she admired him, it was nothing similar to what she ever felt with Aneek. She felt happy and contented with him.

Soon Aayaan walked towards the setup so as his co-actress. They were completely ready for the shot. Everyone took their positions as the clap man was ready with the clapboard.
Everyone's eyes went toward Aayaan and the actress and Rashika was excited to watch Aayaan nailing his role.

Soon the director started to announce, "roll camera, and action." The clap man clapped the board and the camera started rolling.

Aayaan entered his role and he held the actress's hand to pull her closer. As she went closer to him, their lips met, indulging for a kiss.

Rashika witnessed the scene. Although she knew what was in the scene, she felt uncomfortable watching Aayaan kissing someone else. She turned around as she couldn't see it. Someone witnessed Rashika's reaction. It was none other than Diksha.

Things are getting fast, steamy yet serious ;)
What do you think, what's gonna happen next? ;)

Do share your reviews.
And don't forget to vote, comment and share :D

Love you all <3