Chapter 56

As Promised... Here is another update😉 Enjoy♥️
Bdw through this part.. I tried to give a message/moral through the conversations..😉

"What?" Chirag was shocked due to the sudden and reckless decision by Aayaan.
"Yes, Get Out," Aayaan calmly replied.
"But Aayaan," Nimrit tried to interfere but Aayaan showed her his hand and indicated her to stay away.

"You know, when in College, I had three best friends whom I trusted more than my life, but then, life happened and now, I have none," Aayaan chuckled. Chirag and Nimrit looked at Aayaan, although he was laughing, his eyes were clearly showing the pain he was in. And knowing that they are the reason for his pain, it pinched them very badly.

"One, pushed me into a controversy, just because I was in a relationship with a girl I liked, one broke up with me and with that breakup, she decided that she will break the friendship as well, and the last one," he looked at Chirag with painful eyes. Chirag had tears in his eyes well.

"The last one remaining, gave me the pain, which I won't be able to forget even by mistake. The one, who was with me since childhood, the one whom I trusted more than myself, and what he did? He hid his biggest life decision from me and then if it wasn't enough, he decided that he will take my life decisions without even telling me," he taunted.

Chirag couldn't face Aayaan anymore, he looked at the ground while trying his best to control his tears. On the other hand, Aayaan kept on looking at him, with his painful eyes. Those eyes were painful enough to hurt anyone with all the pain he was feeling. He was already pissed off at Chirag and was hurt badly when he hid his relationship from him and now whatever the stunt he carried out with Nimrit, it broke Aayaan completely.

Aayaan immediately went to Chirag and held his arms. "Chirag, look at this girl," he made Chirag look towards Nimrit. "What's her fault? What did she do that you pulled her here, to clear my mess, to get involved in my mess? Why would you do that to any girl? What is she? And why she is compelled to clean my mess?" He asked him.

"Aayaan, it was my decision. I agreed to do this," Nimrit interfered as she couldn't see Aayaan angry at Chirag. She had tears in her eyes as well. Aayaan turned towards Nimrit as he heard her words, it pissed him off more.

"Nimrit, why would you do this? Why? Why would you agree to this? Have you forgotten the sole reason for our breakup? Our relationship hampered each other's individuality and personal lives and no one deserves that. No one deserves to sacrifice his or her individuality or dreams or career just because of a relationship. And no one deserves to be entitled to clear up the mess of their partner's lives. In fact, I am your ex-partner, there was no need to do this, Nimrit. You have your life, career, individuality and everything, we have been apart from each other for six years, and now, all of a sudden, you enter in my life, just to make me fall in love with you again, so that you can clear up my life's mess, just because you care for me?" He yelled and then took a deep breath.

"Okay, I agree, you care for me and I respect that. Even I care for you, that's why I am asking, why would you do this? Why would you do this to yourself when it would jeopardize your personal life, your career, your individuality? No man in your life is above all these things, Nimrit. And no man or no love should be above your independence," he held her shoulders to made her understand.

Nimrit knew whatever Aayaan said was correct. She couldn't say anything, she bent her head as she was unable to face him anymore and mumbled, "sorry."
"Sorry won't rectify it, Nimmu. You are a strong, independent woman, don't do this to yourself please, not for me, not for anyone," he softly said cupping her face to make her look at him.

She was silently sobbing, but Aayaan's eyes were right now filled with care. He cared for her even after six years of breakup. She understood her mistakes and so she nodded.
"Good, now focus on your life, not mine," he spoke.
Nimrit broke down into tears with his words, she hugged him and started crying.

After a few minutes, Aayaan broke the hug and walked towards Chirag. His eyes were now bloodshot red due to all the pain he was holding on to.

"I didn't expect this from you, Chirag," he complained. "I am sorry," Chirag sobbed. "Sorry isn't healing the pain, it's doing nothing. In fact, it's increasing the pain because you knew you were doing something wrong but you still did it, even if you had the idea about the consequences," he sighed as he wiped his tears.

"I didn't expect this from you, Chirag," Aayaan spoke in a dissatisfied tone. Chirag looked at him, he knew whatever he had to say, he will have to speak right now, or things will worsen.

"Aayaan, that Rashika, I saw her falling for you, and that love... That love will destroy you completely. She is here just to destroy you and I know, I can feel it, and my gut feeling, whenever it's about you, it has never been wrong, so I did whatever I could do, just to protect you," Chirag clarified.

"I am thirty-three, not three, Chirag. You can't protect me at any cost even if you try your best and that's the truth. No one can protect an adult or an individual by doing anything. It's his deeds, his decisions and his destiny, which can decide his future or decide that the person will be in heaven or hell. So even if you try to protect me, you can't. If she is here to destroy me, she will destroy me at any cost, by hook or by crook, and you won't be able to protect me from my destruction which will be caused by her," Aayaan frustratingly spoke and then sighed as he closed his eyes.

"And about me falling for her, then Chirag and Nimrit, listen to me carefully, yes, I do love her."

Will be waiting for your comments :(