Chapter 65

"Thank you soo much, baby," Rashika hugged Rohan. "You're always welcome, love. Now focus on your work and nothing else. I don't want people to say that a woman's career ends after her wedding, no matter who she is," Rohan replied with a smile.

"You know you are too good for me? And I mean it," Rashika looked at him. "So are you," he winked and both of them then shared a short yet passionate kiss.

Now for the next few months, Rashika was busy in the shoots for her next venture. On the other side, due to getting banned by Singhal productions, Aayaan lost a few ventures from other production houses as well. And the next few months, he sat idly in his home, thinking about the next upcoming ventures. But Aayaan had no idea, that his previously released film was going to be the last film of his career.

As Rashika worked for her film, and Aayaan was alone, both of them used to talk over the phone almost daily. Rashika used to meet him on the weekends and they spent time together. They couldn't even understand when they started an extra-marital affair.

The only good thing Aayaan had in his life at that time was Rashika. But he was so blind in his love, that he couldn't even see that she was the actual reason for whatever bad happening in her life.

After a few months,

One day, when Rohan was out of city due to work,

Aayaan and Rashika were cuddling each other while being naked in naked. Aayaan was playing with her body and skin, while Rashika stayed still as she was constantly looking out of the window.

"Aayaan," she mumbled. "Hmm?" Aayaan replied while continue to do what he was doing. "What kind of life are we living?" She asked. "What do you mean?" Aayaan looked at her.

"Look, I married someone else just a few months ago. We slept together just a month before my marriage and now we are sleeping together for a couple of months after my marriage. Isn't this wrong? Aren't we cheating on him?" Rashika asked.

"Well, he banned me from his production house, so yeah, he deserves this. I am just taking my revenge," Aayaan replied. "So you're sleeping with me for revenge?" Rashika glared at him.
"No, I am sleeping with you because I love you, but I am making you cheat him for my revenge," Aayaan bluntly replied.

"You know, you're not a good man? You're actively participating in adultery?" Rashika taunted him. "I know that and yeah, I accept that I am not a good man, I can never be that, because I prioritize myself more than anything else," Aayaan's answer was honest.

"So why am I cheating on Rohan to be with you? He is a good man," Rashika replied. "Then leave him, be with me," Aayaan replied.

Rashika was shocked. She looked at Aayaan and he looked honest.

"What?" Rashika asked her. "Okay, so let me properly do this," Aayaan replied. Rashika turned towards him, while he held her hands.

"Okay, so I thought whatever we had that day before your wedding, I won't be bothered anymore. I loved you and I craved for your acceptance, so that day when you accepted me, I thought I would be contented. But then, on the day of your wedding, it pained me, you know what I felt? I felt or I can say I wished that instead of Rohan, I should have been there. And then, I thought about everything about us, from the beginning to that day," Aayaan moved his eyes away from Rashika.

"I thought if that time I would have accepted that yes I was dating you, then how much worse it could go? I would have lost a couple of movies and a bunch of fans. Yet, I didn't have the courage to do that, maybe I didn't love you then. But then, at your wedding, I felt a strong urge to step in, hold your hand and pull you away from Rohan and make you mine in front of the whole world. What would that have costed me? One of the biggest loss of my career," Aayaan sighed.

"So once again you chose your career over me?" Rashika replied, looking at him. "No," Aayaan replied.
Rashika was surprised.

"That day, I chose you before my career and I was about to do that, but then I looked at you," he cupped her face. "I was ready to put anything at stake, but not you, Rashika, not you," he whispered.

"I saw you happy with Rohan, I understood you could lead a perfect life with him, you can climb the highest in your career, you can receive a humongous amount of love and care, and that's why, that's why I couldn't do that," Aayaan replied.

"Woah," Rashika chuckled. "But right now, I don't want to think about anything else, because right now, I want you, so yeah, Rashika, leave Rohan and be with me. Forget about the consequences, divorces and adultery and stuff that happen every now and then in this industry, it won't cost us much. Probably a couple of ventures and a bit of hate on social media," he replied as he looked deep into his eyes.

"You know Aayaan? It's still all about you and just you. At first, you weren't ready to have any loss of career due to me and now, you are ready to suffer any loss due to me. What are you doing Aayaan? Once when I loved you, you threw me out like a piece of trash and now when you say you love me, you want me no matter who is in my life?" Rashika's voice cracked.

"Rashika, do you love me?" Aayaan asked, looking deep into her eyes. "Yes, I do," Rashika replied.

"Then tell me, what do you want?" He asked her again. Rashika sighed. "I want you to be punished, I want you to feel the same amount of pain I felt for at least two good years of my life," Rashika confessed.

Do comment and vote on the chapter :)