Chapter 54

As soon as Rashika heard those words from Nimrit, a wicked smile appeared on her face.

"So, Chirag, you are trying your best to protect your best friend, even if it means bringing a girl in his life with the sole motive to love her. I am impressed by your devotion to this friendship, and I hope everyone gets a friend like you, but oops, you the biggest thorn of my path, so I will have to take you out now. Rashika Singh has never lost, and this time as well she will continue her winning streak," she grinned as she filmed the entire conversation of Nimrit and Chirag.

As Rashika was done filming, she quietly walked out of that space so that no one could see her. She immediately rushed to Rohan and then stood near him.

"I am back," she spoke with a smile. "I was waiting for you," Rohan smiled back. "Oh, you're getting upset without me?" She flirted. "Who wouldn't," Rohan winked. Both of them giggled.

From a distance, Aayaan was watching Rashika and Rohan chatting and laughing together. He felt jealous and after a certain time, he couldn't control himself anymore. He walked towards them.

"Hey, Rohan, what's up?" Aayaan greeted Rohan as soon as he went near them. Rashika surprisingly looked at Aayaan. "Aayaan, all good bro," Rohan greeted him warmly and both of them shared a handshake.

"Congratulations for a 250 crores business in just one month," Rohan congratulated Aayaan. "Thank you," Aayaan replied with a smile.
"People are talking about the chemistry of both of you a lot. And truly, you both together, are fire," Rohan spoke.

Aayaan sighed as he heard those words. "Yeah, we do have chemistry," he chuckled looking towards Rashika. "Don't we?" He asked her. "Yeah, yeah, we do," Rashika teased, thinking about the time when both of them were together.

She looked at Aayaan, and for a minute, she couldn't resist him anymore. All the memories, their times together, the kisses, the intimacy, his comforting words, their giggles and jokes, teasing each other and every other thing. She missed it, she missed the time with him, and so, she couldn't stop her from looking at him anymore. She just kept gazing at him.

"Well, bro, if you don't mind, shall I take your date with me for a while?" Aayaan politely asked Rohan, with a warm smile on his face. "Yeah sure, at first she is your heroine, and then my date," he replied, allowing her to go with Aayaan.

Aayaan presented his hands towards Rashika which she held with a confusing smile on her face and then both of them walked from there. Rashika was confused about why Aayaan wanted to talk to her all of a sudden. But then she had a few plans to execute as well, so she walked with him.

Aayaan took Rashika to the terrace, where no one else was present. A cold breeze blew throughout and the terrace had a warm and comforting vibe.

"Yes, Aayaan?" Rashika finally looked towards him. Aayaan looked towards her and then smiled. "You are looking... Beautiful," she complimented her with a smile.

Rashika didn't expect a compliment from Aayaan. She knew that he is feeling something for her, but she also knew that he isn't vocal about his feelings now, so his complimenting her all of a sudden was a surprise to her.

"Thank you," she responded with a smile. Aayaan then went quiet and looked towards the sky. It felt like he had a lot of things to say, but somehow he was refraining from speaking due to some reasons. She kept on looking at him, and for a moment, all the rage and revenge plan she had for him, vanished. It felt like she was lost in him. She felt safe and comfortable, which she didn't felt for a long time.

"Rashika, I am sorry," Aayaan confessed as he looked down. "Sorry?" Rashika asked confusingly.
"Yes, I am sorry for hurting you in the past, I am sorry for the fact that I have hurt you so much in past that you had to sleep with someone to reach here just to bother me, I am sorry to leave you in the middle of an ocean, I am sorry for making you cry, angry and heartbroken. I am sorry, about all the horrible things I did to you, Rashika. I know it's too much to forgive, but please, please forgive me," he spoke all at once as he turned towards her. His voice was heavy and anyone could feel the guilt he felt while confessing it.

Rashika looked at him and for a second, she was lost in him. She looked at his lost eyes as she heard his broken voice and she was softened, she just kept on looking at him.

At the same time, the wind blew, which messed up her messy bun a bit more and her baby hairs were now on her face. Aayaan noticed it, he slowly took his hand towards her face and removed her hairs from her face.
As soon as Rashika felt his warm touch, she closed her eyes. She was melted by his touch, she missed him.

And then, all of a sudden, she opened her eyes and held Aayaan's coat and without wasting another moment, she pulled him closer and smashed her lips on him, kissing him passionately.

At first, Aayaan was surprised considering her action, but soon enough, he melted, he cupped her cheeks and responded to her kiss, chewing her lips, and turning the kiss more passionate.

But then all of a sudden, he broke the kiss and stepped a step back. "Aayaan," Rashika moaned her name, trying to pull him closer. "No, Rashika, this isn't right," he resisted her although he wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Why? What happened?" She asked. "Because I am not good for you," Aayaan replied all of a sudden. Rashika stood there numb as he spoke that.
Aayaan then went close to her and then cupped her cheeks. "Rashika, listen to me," he softly spoke. She looked towards him as he was looking passionately towards her.
"You went through a lot of shit because of me. But now, you have a great life, you have a great career now and trust me, the amount of talent you hold within yourself, you will climb the stairs of success sooner than anyone, you won't have to worry much about your career now. And about us, Rashika, I am harmful to you. You consider your feelings most while for me it's career and money. And that man, Rohan Singhal, he is a great man and he likes you. Move on please," He softly spoke looking intensely at her.

Rashika was left speechless, she couldn't understand what to say and before she could figure out how to react, she could feel his warm lips on her forehead as he kissed her. At that moment, she felt pure and blissful. She couldn't help but smile genuinely due to his caring nature.

He then left her cheeks and forehead and looked at her with a warm smile. "Take care, Rashika," he spoke and was about to walk out from there.

"Aayaan wait," she stopped her.

Some Aayaan Rashika moments😛 Before I start the drama😉
Do comment guys🙈