Chapter 20

Rashika's POV

" Okay and you are coming with me", For a second I was shocked when he said this as how can he order me. But then I was reminded by myself that he is my boss, he can actually order me.

"Me?", I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes Rashika, You. You are my PA, you have to follow me everywhere I go for work just like my shadow, this is your biggest duty", he tried to explain me my job and I kinda liked it.
" Ok sir", I smiled.

"Good, now you may go to your home, the driver will be waiting in the car", he says.
"Yes sir", I reply to him as soon as I started to wrap up my work.
" Good, and do take your medicines and apply ointments on time. Those wounds need to be healed quickly", he speaks with concern.
"Yes sir, I completely understand", I say as I was done wrapping up my work.

" Bye sir, see you tomorrow", I say as soon as I start to walk out of the office.
"Bye, take care", he smiled which made me smile.

I finally found my way out of the house and then entered the car, which started to move as soon as I settled myself down.

Huff! What a day it was. I mean I have never had such a happening day in my life. I was calm, angry and upset in the morning, while right now I am excited, happy and giddy. From sending Aneek to jail to Aayaan arranging treatment for my wounds. From that weird encounter with Diksha to learning the responsibilities and work of a PA. It was a hectic day. And so much happened in just one day.

But one thing that stood up and I think that I can never take it out of my mind is that we kissed. I kissed the Aayaan Singhania. It's like something no one will believe. It's like something even I cannot believe yet. All of this is making me feel crazy.

POV Ends

Aayaan's POV

I finally settle down in my bed to have a good night sleep. I closed my eyes and the entire day flashed in front of me.

Today was the day when I actually felt different, a different feeling seeped in me and I just couldn't understand how or why?. I found myself feeling some amount of pain for a girl who herself was in extreme pain due to the whips she had received and when she was treated I felt the pain she might be feeling and I just couldn't understand why I felt that. I felt extremely attracted to a girl, for the first time in my life, I felt like I want that girl and it feels like right now I need her. The moment I kissed her, I craved for her entire body, her consent, her feelings, each and everything related to her and I just couldn't understand why?

It was all so different, yet so enchanting. It felt like all of these are red flags and I should avoid it completely but still, my heart, my mind and my entire body is pushing me towards it.

POV Ends

On the day of the meeting with the producer

Aayaan and Rashika reached there on time and we're waiting at Rastogi's office.
Within 5 minutes, Rastogi arrived and they stood up and greeted each other before settling down.

"Aayaan, it's nice to meet you", Rastogi chirped.
"Even it's nice to meet you, sir", Aayaan smiled.
"So shall we discuss the movie now?", He asked.
"Yeah! Sure", Aayaan stated.

And the discussions for the movie began. Rastogi and Aayaan we're involved in multiple conversations during the movie discussions while Rashika heard each and everything attentively and made notes of it. 

After one hour.

"So how is it?? If you like it I will send you the script within a week and accordingly, you can sign it", Rastogi spoke.
"Sir, may I say something?", Rashika interrupted politely.
"Yes, young girl", Rastogi kind of liked his curiosity.

" Sir, the concept is good, I mean it's a really good concept to work on. The cast that you are considering is phenomenal. The people on the background, like the directors, scriptwriters, music directors are just way beyond perfect, I mean there are no better people who can do this job better than them. And the advertisement strategy is perfect. But sir something is missing there.", she voiced her concern.

"Okay and what's that?", Rastogi seemed curious.
" Sir, I am a movie buff, I love watching movies. And from the point of view of a movie buff, this movie has everything which can make anyone visit the cinema halls but it's lacking one factor which can make the movie forgettable", Rashika spoke. "The storyline, that isn't perfect, it's just you are raising and issue and then doing exactly same with the story like the other masala entertainers, this will bring negative reviews and will make the movie forgettable. Just a reconsideration on the storyline and a bit work on it, it will make the story perfectly and the movie can actually be great", she completed her sentence and smiled.

Aayaan and Rastogi were amazed.
They didn't know Rashika could say and express her views so politely like this.

" Well I must say, I am impressed by your PA Aayaan", the producer smiled.
"Thank you, sir", Aayaan exclaimed.
" Young lady, you are absolutely correct, we will make the necessary changes and then will send the script within two weeks", Rastogi spoke to Rashika.
"Thank you, sir", Rashika exclaimed.

After which Aayaan and Rashika shook their hands with the producer and then left from there.
As soon as Aayaan and Rashika settled down in the car, he made a call.

" Hello, Chirag", he kind of screamed in joy, "make the arrangements, you, me, Diksha and Rashika we are having a party today. I just want a celebration with my this family", Rashika looked at Aayaan, as soon as he addressed her as his family.

Please do vote and comment on the chapter, I am not liking the fact that the number of votes and comments are decreasing. :(

I didn't want to do this, but I will update the next chapter only after when this chapter will have more than 15 votes and 8 comments. :\