Chapter 26

Aayaan's POV

"Baby, from the next time, can you not sign movies with intimate scenes? Please, for me?", As soon as I heard this my head started spinning. I mean she is asking me to not do any movies with intimate scenes? Who the fuck is she to say that? And tell me any commercial movie, which doesn't have a romance in it? Okay, I agree all of them don't have kissing scenes, but any movie with a plot of a love story has romance, has intimacy and she is saying me to not do movies as such? Is she going mad?

I was deeply lost in my thoughts when I heard her voice again. "Baby please, for me?", she lowered her tone. "What the fuck are you saying Rashika? Have you gone mad?", I snapped at her. "Baby", she looked at me at shock. "Are you on your senses girl? I am an actor, this is my work to act in movies and I have to do whatever the script demands. This is my career, this is my livelihood, my passion and everything. If my script demands that I have to kiss a girl then I have to or if I have to film a sex scene I have to do that. There is no backing off", I told her in a loud voice still trying to keep my calm.

"But there are many actors who don't do this kind of scenes but still have hit movies. The movies which we can see with our families.", she tried to explain whatever the shit she had in her head to me. "Those actors are the senior actors, a generation above than us, we are the young ones and tell me the name of a single actor in our generation. We have to modify with time Rashika. And secondly, okay I can accept that there are no kissing scenes or sex scenes but there will be scenes of intimacy, closeness and romance even the senior-most actors have done these scenes. Then how the fuck are you expecting me to avoid these.", I was trying to explain her everything.

"You can't do this for me?", she looked at me with teary eyes. But tell me, why would I do this for you girl? You aren't even my wife yet. My parents, even my old grandmother isn't stopping me from doing these scenes then who the fuck are you to do that? You are no more than my parents. "No why would I do this for you? Why would I put my career and work at stake for you when this is more important to me. Have I ever asked you to not do certain things at work? No na? Because that's your work and that's your space similarly this is my work and my space, you shouldn't interfere with how I work. You have to respect the boundaries between personal and professional lives.", at first I was angry when u started my statement but then slowly my voice becomes soft as I wanted her to understand my point of view.

"I am just asking you to not kiss any other girl because I am not liking it. It's just a basic thing a girlfriend expects from her partner and this is a topic in which a girlfriend or wife does have a say in it while a parent doesn't.", she snapped at me. And what the fuck, has she gone completely insane? Well if not, she is driving me completely crazy.

"Well Miss Rashika Singh, there are actors with wives and girlfriends and they do perform intimate scenes, kissing or sex scenes in movies but their wives don't stop him, because they do trust them and understand that it's their fucking work and they got to do that.", I was furious right now, "kissing a girl for the sake of a movie or work, doesn't means that a person would fuck around and be disloyal to his spouse Rashika. Even many active pornstars do have a spouse and are happily in love. For fuck's sake keep work and personal feelings separate". I completely shouted at her.

"So you are comparing all of this with a pornstar?", she asked me, completely misunderstanding whatever I said to her. This time, I couldn't say anything. I didn't have the words to speak. I felt like either I was going to smash her head or I should just quit this. "You know what Rashika? I don't care whatever you say or ask me to do. I don't care about anything. This is my work and I am honest with my work as well as I am honest with you. But if you aren't liking this then go fuck off.", I spat this directly at her face and walked away from there.

POV Ends

Rashika stood there standing numb. She couldn't accept the fact that Aayaan behaved with her in such a manner. Tears started flowing down from her eyes.

As Aayaan walked out of the vanity, Diksha, who was standing near the van smiled. She couldn't hear their conversation but she did hear Aayaan shouting at her and after which she saw him walking away in anger. She smirked.

"So, it's proved now. Exploiting a girlfriend's insecurity is the best way to create a rift between a couple", she chuckled. "And Miss Rashika Singh, it's just the beginning, more is yet to come. But I assure you one thing, you will bring your doom with your own hands. I won't be doing anything except, just you know, fanning the fire so it spreads faster. ", she smirked and then walked away from the vanity towards the direction Aayaan went.

While in the vanity, Rashika sat down on the couch. She was fuming with anger. "You shouldn't dare to talk to me like that Aayaan. I am your girlfriend and moreover, I am Rashika Singh, and nobody should ever mess with me.", she breathed heavily as she spoke these words.

Hit the vote button and do comment how you like this chapter :)