Chapter 51

"A date?" Rashika asked Rohan, stressing in the word date. "Yes, if you are comfortable," Rohan replied nervously.

Rashika smiled at Rohan's gesture. "Sure, I would like it," she replied. "Okay then, I will text you the time when I will reach in front of your house to pick you," Rohan replied.
"Okay," Rashika agreed and then hung up the call.
"He is cute," she smiled as she thought about Rohan's gesture.

Aneek noticed Rashika smiling and he felt uncomfortable. "After destroying my life and in the process of destroying Aayaan's life, she is finding a new target," He thought within himself as he continued doing the chores.

The next day,

Rashika got ready for the date. She wore a blue dress, applied light makeup and tied her hairs in a french braid and then looked at herself in the mirror. "And now I look good," she smiled.
That was the moment she got a text from Rohan that he is waiting outside.
She smiled looking at the text, took a scarf and hid her face nicely and walked out of her home.
She walked out of the building and right in front of the main gate, Rohan's car was waiting for her. She got inside the car and the driver drove immediately.

"I thought you will open the door for me," Rashika spoke as she took out the scarf. "You are a celebrity now Miss Rashika, one glimpse with another man and there will be spicy stories of you dating someone," Rohan winked. "Oh, I can say the same about you," Rashika rolled her eyes. "Oh, of course, you can absolutely say that," Rohan replied and both of them burst out into giggles.

"So where are we going?" Rashika asked, looking at Rohan. "Somewhere safe, where media and pap can't reach us," Rohan winked. "Okay, I am excited about this," Rashika smiled.

Soon the car drove towards the parking lot of a 5-star hotel, both of them got out of the car and the staff of the hotel were already there to attend to them. It was the place where most of the celebrities used to come to enjoy their private moments as media wasn't allowed in that hotel so they were safe from the paparazzi. The staff escorted Rashika and Rohan to the private area which Rohan had booked for the dinner. It was poolside, which was beautifully decorated with some soft music playing over there.

"Wow, this place is so beautiful," Rashika sighed as she looked around the place. "Do you like it?" Rohan asked as he kept on looking at her. "Oh my God! Rohan, I love it," she excitedly replied as she turned towards him. Rohan smiled seeing her happy like an innocent kid. He felt something fluttering inside him, it made him feel giddy and excited.

The date went on perfectly. Both of them spent quality time together and Rashika was impressed by Rohan. On the other hand, Rohan felt like he was developing a soft corner for her. He started to like her and Rashika noticed that as well.

Few more days passed,

The film was a blockbuster. Rashika had a huge entry into the industry with her debut film. The followers in her social media grew in millions within a matter of few days. Multiple fan accounts, countless DMs, couple of brand endorsements came on pouring as everyone noticed her success. People loved her, they loved her due to the way she looked and they loved her for the hard work she did in the movie which made her look effortless. She was receiving appreciation from everywhere and most of them predicted that she will rule the industry. But was it her plan?

But along with the love, hate also started pouring in. As she got fans, she got haters as well. As she got people in the industry who admired her, she got multiple people from the industry who were jealous of her success and wanted to pull her down. But she wasn't bothered by all of this. She just had one thing in her mind and heart, her REVENGE and she was fully prepared for it.

That night,

Nikhil was talking to Rashika on the phone.

"So, our movie is blockbuster. Hope so your motive is served," Nikhil spoke in a rude tone. "Not yet," Rashika grinned. Nikhil was shocked as he heard that.

"What do you want more?" He curiously asked. "Nothing much, just this and that," she played with her words to confuse him even more. "Rashika, please don't twist your words, answer me, I want to know. I want to be set free from your trap. So tell me what more I have to do, so that I can do it and get rid of you for my own good," he replied in a frustrated tone.

"Calm down, Darling. You are stressing yourself way too much," she spoke. "Please tell me, I am begging you," Nikhil pleaded.
"Okay fine," Rashika shrugged, "since our movie is a blockbuster now, we are going to have a success party and since you are the producer, so you will arrange the party?" She asked.

"Yes," Nikhil replied in a confused tone. "Good, then you will do one thing. At your party, you won't allow stag entry for anyone. Only couple entries allowed," Rashika spoke.
"What? Why would I do that?" Nikhil snapped.
"Because I am asking you, dumb bimbo," Rashika replied in a rude tone.
"Fine, as you wish," Nikhil rolled his eyes and then hung up the call.

As Rashika kept her phone aside, she had an evil smile on her face.
"How wonderful it would be, Aayaan, when you, the main hero itself, won't be able to enter in his success party, just because you do not have a girl or a date in your life," Rashika spoke as she dreamt about Aayaan getting kicked out from the party as he wouldn't have a date.

But little did she know that her plan was about to backfire this time.