Chapter 42

I exactly thought that you will somehow find a way in which you will not have to do a movie with me, but darling, this time you are messing up with Rashika Singh. No matter how much smart you are, you will end up falling into my trap and you cannot do a thing about it.
I will mess up with your work, mind and heart in such a way that you will fucking regret the time when you chose to leave me.

"I am sorry Rashika, but I am kinda helpless", Nikhil replied. "Are you sure that I will not be able to do this movie with Aayaan, Mr Nikhil Babbar?" I reply to him in a sarcastic tone, I hope he gets my sarcasm. "Yes, I mean, how can you do that? I promise you that I will arrange another movie for you Rashika and that movie will earn more than this one. Please, help me," he almost begged me.

"Spill, what the fuck has Aayaan told you to kick me out of this movie?" I spoke in a loud tone. He should fucking understand that when I offered him sex, he surrendered to me and now I am the boss and he has to follow my orders.

"He told that he will leak the information in media that you offered me sex for the movie and then I will land up in legal troubles and my production house's reputation will be maligned and it will destroy everything," he cried. Poor Nikhil, I kinda feel sad for him, as he is just stuck between us both. And the threat Aayaan gave to him, that's so cliche. You are so predictable darling Aayaan. I mocked a smile.

"Do one thing Nikhil," I finally reply him, "go and read my copy of the contract for once," I ordered him. "What?" He was shocked. "Hurry up, I do not have the entire day," I told him. He is frustrating me, dude.

POV Ends

Nikhil kept the phone aside and then took out Rashika's contract and started to read it. As soon as he read the contract, he was surprised. There was an additional clause written on the contract, 'If by some reason, Rashika Singh is kicked out from the movie, then the producer Nikhil Babbar will have to pay her a compensation of 25 crore rupees and the deal she made to provide her consent for the casting couch will be nullified and she can accuse Nikhil Babbar of rape charges, which will lead to legal proceedings.'

Nikhil immediately picked up the phone. "No, you can not do this," he snapped at her. "I can do anything I want darling," she sarcastically replied. "Now do one thing, tell Aayaan to resume shoot from tomorrow, I want to wrap up the shoot as soon as possible," Rashika continued. "But," Nikhil felt the loss of words. "I do not have time for buts and ifs Nikhil. Do as I say or get ready to face the consequences. Chop-chop. Bye," she replied and hung up the call.

Nikhil held his head in frustration as he kept his phone aside. He felt angry, frustrated and felt like crying. Somehow he managed his calm and then took a picture of the clause from Rashika's contract and sent it to Aayaan.
He then dialled his number.

"Yes, Nikhil speak," Aayaan spoke as soon as he received the call. "Aayaan, please, please help me, and do the movie with Rashika," he cried. "Nikhil, I have already told you," Aayaan replied. "Aayaan please, I am begging you. That bitch has trapped me so badly, everything I built, I worked so hard for will be destroyed in a snap if you do not do this movie, please Aayaan. I beg you," Nikhil begged him.

Aayaan got concerned after hearing Nikhil crying so badly. "What happened?" Aayaan calmly asked him. "Check WhatsApp," Nikhil replied. Aayaan then immediately checked his WhatsApp and read the clause. He hung up Nikhil's call and turned towards Chirag.

"What the fuck is this woman doing?" Aayaan immediately snapped. "What happened?" Chirag asked her. "See this," Aayaan passed his phone to him. Chirag took the phone and read the clause while Aayaan impatiently waited for him to react.

"This bitch has gone crazy," Chirag sighed as he handed over Aayaan's phone back to him. "Now what do we do?" Aayaan asked. "Look, we aren't at loss. So do whatever you feel is right," Chirag replied. Aayaan kept quiet and thought all about it.

After few minutes he looked at Chirag. "I know Nikhil has made a huge blunder under the influence of his lust. But he is miserable right now, he doesn't deserve to lose everything in a snap. He is a great producer man, at least he should be respected for his work," Aayaan spoke.
"So what will you do now?" Chirag replied. "I will save Nikhil and will not be bothered by Rashika," he uncomfortably smiled as he replied. "Cool then," Chirag smiled back.

Aayaan took out his phone and made a call to Nikhil. "Hello Nikhil," Aayaan spoke as soon as Nikhil picked up the call. "Yes?" He replied in a low tone. "Prepare for tomorrow's shoot. I will be there on time," Aayaan spoke and abruptly ended the call.

After keeping his phone aside, he looked af Chirag. "Tomorrow is going to be a tough day bro," Chirag spoke. "Not much though, as much as I have my best friend by my side," Aayaan smiled and then they both shared a brotherly hug.

The next day,

After getting ready, Aayaan quietly sat on his vanity van and looked at the mirror. He felt nervous, so to calm himself he took deep breaths.

At the same time, someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" Aayaan responded. "Sir the shot is ready," the spot boy replied. "Okay, I am coming," Aayaan replied.

He finally gave a final look at the mirror and took a deep breath. "I am not going to be bothered by you Rashika," he told himself and then walked out of the Vanity Van.

The number of comments has decreased yet again :)
I won't be updating regularly if I don't get atleast 5 comments on each part :)