Chapter 8

Aayaan seats Rashika in the car and then sat beside her.
"Driver", He calls his driver and then the driver starts the car.

Rashika was still gazing Aayaan and seemed lost in his eyes, she had a sweet smile on her lips. Aayan noticed her, and he was a bit confused.

"Why are you smiling?", he asked.
"Nothing just", Rashika hesistated and paused.
"Just??", Aayaan looked at her and their eyes met.
"Just, I have never seen a celebrity doing all these to someone he doesn't even knows", Rashika smiled, without taking her eyes away from him. She didn't knew why she felt a different kind of confidence near him, she felt something different.

Aayaan didn't replied Rashika, he just smiled, "Okay now tell me your address".

Aayaan's POV

I do not know actually why I am being so gracious to her, I have never lift some girl when she is injured in reality, I have never let anyone even touch my bed, I have never gave someone a ride to her home, I have never done these things ever.

And now, I lifted her when she sprained her ankle, I made her lay down in my bed, I am now giving her a ride to home, and who is she? Just a stranger to me, and I have no idea why she feels important to me. She feels different, someone I would want, someone I would desire.

POV Ends

Aayaan's eyes again fell on Rashika, who was staring out of the window. He didn't knew when he smiled looking at her, she seemed innocent, the innocence she had can even make people kill themselves. But there was something he wasn't aware of that soon he was going to be the only reason that will kill her innocence and crumble her like a paper.

On the other hand Rashika, she felt different, she felt good, she felt safe. She didn't knew how and why, she felt good with Aayaan she felt like she never wanted this beautiful time to end. But little did she know, that she will be the reason for his destruction.

"They Both Seemed Happy With Each Other, But Little Did They Knew That They Were Going To Be The Reason For Each Other's Tears Of Blood"

Rashika's POV

Soon I saw the car stopping infront of my apartment, and then the driver got out of the car and opened the door of Aayaan's side.
He got out of the car and then opened the door which was on my side.

"Thank you for dropping me, now I can.... wooh", before I could even complete my sentence, Aayaan again lifted me in his arms, and started walking towards the apartment.

"Tell me which floor and which flat no?", He spoke in a monotone and Oh My God!! Is he going to enter my flat? No, no, no. That place is a mess and way too much small than the houses he lives in. It would be embarrassing to let him in there, Oh my God, What do I do?
I just wanted to bury my face somewhere far away.

"Tell me, or else I would take you to my house", He was a bit rude this time and I came out from the chain of thoughts.
"Third floor, flat 4B", I pouted as we entered the lift.
He pressed the button for third floor and I felt awkward now.

I mean who wouldn't? I am in the arms of Aayaan Singhania, a known celebrity all alone in a lift. This is something basically fangirls dream, but the reality is actually very much awkward.

Soon we reached the third floor, and got out. We were now standing infront of my flat when he spoke, "Take out your keys and open the door".

I was feeling so much embarrassed that I couldn't even speak something, I just took out my keys and opened the door.
And OHH SHIT!!

POV Ends

Diksha reached Aayaan's house and went to her room. As soon as she got there, she threw her bag onto bed and held her forehead.

"What happened babe?", Chirag asked as he entered her room.
"I mean what does he thinks about himself? He told me that I am his PA not his boss, and he had the audacity to say this infront of some unknown girl. I didn't went on to be his PA, he was the one who asked it.", Diksha blabbered in anger.

"Hey hey calm down", Chirag walked towards Diksha and cupped her cheeks. "Tell me in detail what happened?", he said softly.
And Diksha explained the entire thing from her point of view while Chirag listened attentively.

As she finished explaining it all she just huffed and sat on the bed and Chirag sat near her.
He had a mild smile on his face.

"I mean I do have to care about his image baby, He is an actor, someone from the industry who has millions of fans, he just can't go on to help some girl, this isn't right", Diksha spoke, irriated.
"Hmm", Chriag nodded his head.

"And moreover, you and me, we are the most important people in Aayaan's life. How can a girl, we met few hours ago can be so important to him that he actually behaves rudely to me?" Diksha questioned, and looked at Chirag.

Chirag smiled, like he understood something, "Well, one day, there will be a girl in Aayaan's life, who will always be most important to him, more than us", he spoke like he was lost somewhere, "and she will be his first priority ", he ended his sentence which left diksha confused.

He got up from his seat, "Anyways,  you freshen up, I will go and arrange something to eat", he smiles and walks out from there.

As Chirag walked out, Diksha had an evil glare at her face, "If there will be someone most important to Aayan, his first priority, that will always be me".

What will Diksha do to keep Aayaan away from Rashika? Will she be successful?

Thank You  for the votes and comments on previous chapter <3

Do vote and comment in this chapter <3