Chapter 13

Diksha's POV

"Nothing much, I am just appointing her as my PA", Aayaan spoke as his eyes were fixed on that little bitch.

" Wait, What??", I was entirely shaken by his words. He is appointing her as his PA. How the fuck can he do this? Am I not his PA? How can he provide my post to this bitch?

"Yeah", He was still close to Rashika and it kinda made my blood boil in anger.

"But why the fuck do you need to do this?" I shouted. I was pissed off, I was really pissed off.

Aayaan distanced himself from Rashika and looked at me, he had a weird smirk on his face which I found suspicious.

"Rashika, could you please wait outside and provide us two minutes?", He spoke while looking at me.

I saw Rashika looking at me a bit confused, but then she smiled a little bit and then walked away from there. It frustrated me more.

"What the fuck is this Aayaan? Am I not your PA?", I shouted at him.
"Well, not anymore," he replies calmly.
"What, why?", I was annoyed.

" Well I have two reasons for that", He spoke as he walked towards his chair and sat, while I kept looking at him.

"Firstly, when I told you to take care of her, I asked you to teach her the ethics, not to fire her from her goddamn job. So I have to make up for the mess you have created.", He spoke calmly, " Moreover she is jobless right now because of you, that means she is jobless because of me, so I should provide her with a job".

"Wait what? Why the fuck are you caring about her so much? Grow up Aayaan, you are a fucking celebrity, not some stupid employer", I burst at him with peak frustration.

"Well you do not have any right to question my decisions here Diksha", He replied a bit rude. How the fuck is he snapping at me due to that little slut.

"And moreover, I have lately been receiving a lot of scripts and projects after the success of my first film, so I want to reach the top and I know, that to help me reach the heights, if anyone can help me, it's only you Diksha. So you are going to select my scripts and projects from now onwards." Aayaan spoke very calmly, "You will decide what kinda work I will do", He smiles.

I kinda sighed right now, because I understood that I am still the most important woman in her life, as he wouldn't get by without me. But I was still pissed of a bit because he was prioritising that bitch.

"Now please send her inside", He spoke while looking at a script. I scoffed and went out of his cabin.

As soon as I walked out, my eyes felt on Rashika, I glared at her angrily.
I saw her standing up from her seat and coming towards me.

"Well, I think it will be an awesome experience working here, as Aayaan's PA", she smiled and put a bit more pressure on the word PA and I understood that she was mocking at me.

I glared at him, while she ignored me and walked inside his cabin.

"Bloody Bitch, I will for sure make your life hell here", I kind off promised myself, and walked away from there.

POV Ends

As soon as Rashika entered the cabin, her eyes fell on Aayaan, who was focused on reading something.
She stared at him, he looked innocent and kind of attracted her too much.
She couldn't understand when she started smiling while gazing him.

"If you have finished smiling while gazing me, you can sit here", Aayaan taunted at which Rashika's face turned red.

She hurriedly walked inside and sat on the chair.

"So are you willing to accept this job?", Aayaan asked her.
"Yes", She replied which brought a wide smile on Aayaan's face.

"Good, tomorrow 9:00 am, a car will be waiting outside your apartment to pick you up", He smiled.
" Thank You, for everything", Rashika sighed, which kind of confused Aayaan.

They both got up from their seats and then had a handshake.
Both had a smile on their faces and they seemed happy.

Little did they knew, that something was going to happen too soon.

"Aayaan", Rashika exclaimed.
" Yes?", Aayaan replied.

"Before I become your employee and start calling you sir, I want to do something as a fan", Rashika smiled nervously.
"What?", Aayaan asked, confused.

To reply to Aayaan's question, Rashika rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.
Aayaan was startled. He couldn't figure out what happened suddenly and how to react.
But he didn't know why he felt kinda comfortable and soon his hands slowly went behind Rashika and he hugged her tightly.

But little did they knew all this was watched by someone else sitting in the control room. There were cameras fixed in the entire office, including Aayaan's cabin. And all of Aayaan's compassion to Rashika was easily seen through the computer screen. And the person who was watching all these was fuming in anger.

Rashika's POV

As soon as I walked out of the office, I did a little dance of victory.
I was so much happy, I remembered that last week all I wanted to snatch the job of Diksha and become his PA, and today I am here. Rashika Singh, PA of the Aayaan Singhania.

I wanted to express my joy to someone, so I took out my phone and made a call.

"Hello, baby", I screamed in happiness as soon as Aneek picked up the call.
"Babe, what happened? Why are you so happy?", I could sense the confusion Aneek had that time.

"That's because, I got a job and right now you are talking to the PA of the Aayaan Singhania", I felt a huge relief while expressing this good news to the man I love.

So how will Aneek react to the news of Rashika getting a job as Aayaan's PA? And what troubles will he create for her??

Thank you for the votes and comments on the previous chapter <3

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter ;)

And also please share the story with your friends too <3
Sharing is caring you know xD