Chapter 33

Before the producer kissed her, he paused and sat beside her. Rashika opened her eyes as she looked confused.

"What happened?", she asked. "Oh! You are eager for this", the producer winked. "I... I can not understand... And where is the audition... And why were you...", she tried to act innocent. The producer smirked.

"So what I am going to do, that will be your audition and if you perform well you will surely get a good movie", he teased. "But before that, there are few conditions you must agree", he concluded. "Which... Which conditions?", she hesitated.

"Well", the producer settled down at ease as he was about to speak, "you know, the cases of molestation, casting couch and stuff like that are increasing in this industry and I have a very good reputation you know. I am known to respect women and actresses and all, I have a very good image. So in case, someone accuses me of molestation or casting couch, I need to come clean, and that's why, you are going to record a video in which you are saying that I, Nikhil Reddy has not molested you or offered you anything so that you can get a role, instead you are asking for it and doing it so that I am bound to give you a role", he smirked.

Rashika looked at the producer in disbelief. "If you can do it, then it's good. Or else you can walk out", the producer smirked. Rashika took a deep breath. She knew what she had to do and what she wanted to do. She closed her eyes and spoke, "okay, I will do it", and she smiled.

Nikhil turned on the video recorder, Rashika looked at the camera and smiled with confidence.
"Hey I am Rashika Singh, and I have to confess something. I want to sign a movie with the famous producer Nikhil Reddy and for that, I am offering him something.", she took a deep breath, "I am offering him sex to get a role so that he is bound to sign a movie with me, and if this thing gets exposed in the mere future, I am the one to be blamed not Mr Nikhil Reddy", Rashika spoke. Nikhil turned off the camera as he chuckled.

"Well, I must say, you are going to turn out as a great actress", he sighed. "Thank you", Rashika replied monotonously. "Now we must get back to whatever we were doing", Nikhil smirked as he leaned forward to kiss Rashika.

Rashika was a bit uncomfortable for a while and before she could react, Nikhil tightly pulled her hairs and forced a kiss onto her. The kiss was rough and hard. She felt a bit of pain when he bit her lips but she was not in a position to resist, so she kissed him back.

As Nikhil was hungrily kissing Rashika, he started to unbutton her shirt and finally removing it just to expose Rashika in lingerie. As he undressed her, he glanced at her, "well I must say you are sexy, the role is definitely yours now", he wickedly smiled. Rashika smirked and then held his collar to pull him closer and she attacked his lips again.

The next one hour was now spent while undressing each other and having some wild sex. Nikhil was rough and wild and all of it hurt Rashika but her revenge made her do it. She matched Nikhil's roughness and headed every inch of pain he gave her so that she could secure a role. Her body had bite marks, scratches which were hurting her like hell but she quietly took it all.

On the other hand, Nikhil played with her body like it was a toy and was grasping every inch of pleasure she had to offer. The room was filled with moans of both as it seemed like both were enjoying the moment and the roughness.

After an hour,

Both were dressing themselves up as quickly as possible. As they dressed up, they sat on their respective couches. Rashika took out a cigarette from her bag, lit it and started smoking.

"Well I must say, you are great in bed and you know your positions well", Nikhil spoke while tucking his shirt. "Thank you, it's all my pleasure", she smirked.

"So what kind of movie do you want?", he asked. "A movie with a great story and concept with all the elements in it which can make it a commercial success. Good story, good cast, good people behind the screens, and a good co-actor", she spoke what she wanted.

"So you want to make it big in your debut?", Nikhil asked. "Any doubts?", Rashika looked at him. "Nah, no doubts, but I think one time isn't enough for whatever you want", he evilly smiled. Rashika understood what he wanted, her expressions became cold as she nodded her head.

"Fine, I will give you three more nights", she shrugged. "Great", Nikhil chuckled. Rashika smirked. "I will make the contract papers ready after it's done", he happily spoke.

"Do you want all the nights for the next two weeks?", Rashika asked, in a cold serious tone. Nikhil was stunned, he looked at Rashika. "Wha... What??", he stammered. "Yes, all the nights for two weeks, you will be the one dominating me. If you say get down, I will go down, if you will say get up, I will get up. Any position you like, any fantasy you want to fulfil, anything you want to do, you are free to do it the entire night, but it's just you will have to accept my one condition", Rashika spoke with authority as she looked at him.

"What condition?", Nikhil seemed to like Rashika's offer while he was surprised as well. "The co-star of my debut movie should be Aayaan Singhania", she spoke. "What?", Nikhil was shocked.

"Yes, and there is more to it. The contract he will sign for the movie should be a non-negotiable one. He should not be able to walk out of the movie and if he does that you will be filing a defamation case of 80 crores against him plus the negative media publicity, and he should not know who is the co-actress before arriving on the set for the first day of the shoot."

You guys are asking me to post regularly, I wouldn't mind doing that, but for that, I need good reviews from you guys, the comments are decreasing day by day and because of that the urge in me to post regularly decreases. So please share your valuable comments on each chapter, I will surely try my best to provide regular updates.

Do follow me guys if you haven't yet ;)

Also, don't forget to vote and share your comments on how did you feel about Rashika's move for Aayaan's destruction.